Author Topic: House Republicans to Investigate Biden Administration for Allegedly Giving Out Billions in ‘Corrupt  (Read 206 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
House Republicans to Investigate Biden Administration for Allegedly Giving Out Billions in ‘Corrupt Bargain’ Border Contracts

by SEAN MORAN14 Aug 2023

House Republicans will now investigate claims from a Biden official after he reportedly said he made backroom deals with federal agencies, calling the migrant crisis a “boom for business.”

House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Mark Green (R-TN) told the Washington Examiner:

The alarming allegations of Mr. [Andrew] Lorenzen-Strait’s corruption and his recently recorded statements only further justify the Homeland Security Committee’s continued oversight of ICE’s suspect contract procurement processes. Awarding massive, sole-source contracts for illegal immigrant services to ill-equipped non-profits such as Endeavors, possibly because of connections to President Biden’s 2020 transition team, could prove to be an unacceptable abuse of taxpayer funds, and ICE must answer for these allegations.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/house-republicans-investigate-biden-administration-allegedly-giving-out-billio-411955/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson