Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: Fulton County Indictment 4.0 This Week?  (Read 9581 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: LIVE THREAD: Fulton County Indictment 4.0 This Week?
« Reply #125 on: August 15, 2023, 10:49:07 pm »
What does her skin color have to do with anything?  Does Mitchell find it remarkable that a black woman is capable of exhibiting the strength of a normal woman?

Liberals are such racists.

:thumbsup:

Online libertybele

« Reply #126 on: August 15, 2023, 10:49:19 pm »
Meadows trying to move Fulton County case to federal court

Former Trump White House chief of staff Mark Meadows is seeking to move the Fulton County, Georgia, prosecution against him to federal court so that he can try to get the case dismissed under federal law, according to court filings.

In a new court filing submitted in the US District Court of the Northern District of Georgia, Meadows argued that he is entitled to bring a federal immunity defense because the Georgia state charges against him stem from his conduct as then-President Donald Trump’s chief of staff.

Meadows is one of 19 defendants, including Trump, who were charged on Monday in Fulton County in the Georgia 2020 election subversion case.

He said he intends to submit at a “later date” a more comprehensive request laying out why the case against him should be dismissed under federal law. But in the meantime, Meadows argued that the federal court should move the charges out of state court, and into federal court, effectively halting the state-level proceedings against him.

“Even if the Court is not prepared to dismiss outright at this early stage, however, justice requires granting removal and halting any further state-court proceedings against Mr. Meadows,” the filing said. “That will allow for the timely consideration of Mr. Meadows’s defenses, including his federal defense under the Supremacy Clause, without requiring him to defend himself in state court simultaneously.” .............

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/15/politics/mark-meadows-fulton-case-federal-court/index.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #127 on: August 15, 2023, 10:51:49 pm »
Meadows trying to move Fulton County case to federal court

Former Trump White House chief of staff Mark Meadows is seeking to move the Fulton County, Georgia, prosecution against him to federal court so that he can try to get the case dismissed under federal law, according to court filings.

In a new court filing submitted in the US District Court of the Northern District of Georgia, Meadows argued that he is entitled to bring a federal immunity defense because the Georgia state charges against him stem from his conduct as then-President Donald Trump’s chief of staff.

Meadows is one of 19 defendants, including Trump, who were charged on Monday in Fulton County in the Georgia 2020 election subversion case.

He said he intends to submit at a “later date” a more comprehensive request laying out why the case against him should be dismissed under federal law. But in the meantime, Meadows argued that the federal court should move the charges out of state court, and into federal court, effectively halting the state-level proceedings against him.

“Even if the Court is not prepared to dismiss outright at this early stage, however, justice requires granting removal and halting any further state-court proceedings against Mr. Meadows,” the filing said. “That will allow for the timely consideration of Mr. Meadows’s defenses, including his federal defense under the Supremacy Clause, without requiring him to defend himself in state court simultaneously.” .............

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/15/politics/mark-meadows-fulton-case-federal-court/index.html

Not sure if removal applies to a state criminal prosecution.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #128 on: August 15, 2023, 10:53:38 pm »
Trump really needs to stop using the word 'fraud'.  Seriously.  He should instead focus on the illegality of the election which is certainly provable in multiple states including Georgia.  Trump is his own worst enemy.  He could win a ground-breaking case in Georgia if he approached it as someone interested in cleaning up elections instead of one seeking some judge to declare him the winner.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #129 on: August 15, 2023, 10:54:34 pm »
Trump really needs to stop using the word 'fraud'.  Seriously.  He should instead focus on the illegality of the election which is certainly provable in multiple states including Georgia.  Trump is his own worst enemy.  He could win a ground-breaking case in Georgia if he approached it as someone interested in cleaning up elections instead of one seeking some judge to declare him the winner.

That ship sailed three years ago.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #130 on: August 15, 2023, 11:04:16 pm »
Well, since the subject now is how old members are, I’m not shy of declaring my age

I am 57.

Anybody wanna go next?

I guess anyone proficent in basic math can discern mine.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #131 on: August 15, 2023, 11:11:28 pm »

Can I buy a vowel?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Idiot

« Reply #132 on: August 15, 2023, 11:14:25 pm »
I'm guessing 68.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #133 on: August 15, 2023, 11:25:57 pm »
Well, since the subject now is how old members are, I’m not shy of declaring my age

I am 57.

Anybody wanna go next?
Late 30s. That's as specific as I'm going to get. I know that I'm the youngest active member on this board and lately it's showing.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Idiot

« Reply #134 on: August 15, 2023, 11:37:12 pm »
Late 30s. That's as specific as I'm going to get. I know that I'm the youngest active member on this board and lately it's showing.
Let me encourage you young'un to get a great job, get married and have lots of kids.  Because you and your prodigy will be supporting most of us here by paying our Social Security benefits.  wink777  @jmyrlefuller

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #135 on: August 15, 2023, 11:41:33 pm »
Let me encourage you young'un to get a great job, get married and have lots of kids.  Because you and your prodigy will be supporting most of us here by paying our Social Security benefits.  wink777  @jmyrlefuller
You're new here, aren't you?

Yeah, I've failed at all those things, and it's an extremely sore point. For the dignity of the other members who've heard my story before, I'm not going to hash through it again.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #136 on: August 15, 2023, 11:44:44 pm »
At 38, I married the most wonderful woman on the entire planet.  You haven't failed.  G-d is still working on you both.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #137 on: August 15, 2023, 11:51:44 pm »
 The 12 tweets that could help convict Trump in Georgia election-tamper case
By Ryan King   
August 15, 2023 5:19pm

Donald Trump’s old tweets are coming back to haunt him.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis highlighted a dozen of the former president’s posts on the platform X, formerly known as Twitter, in her sweeping 2020 election racketeering case against him.

The tweets were showcased in a section of the 13-count indictment against Trump that outlined 150 instances that played a role in his alleged conspiracy to thwart the 2020 election.

Here are the tweets cited in the 98-page document.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/08/15/the-12-tweets-that-could-help-convict-trump-in-georgia-election-tamper-case/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #138 on: August 16, 2023, 12:18:23 am »
It's rather amazing, in a disturbing sort of way, how much of me fills the day for some folks.  I guess I'm happy to help.  happy77

It's why you and Trump are so connected.  You love the slime light.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #139 on: August 16, 2023, 12:20:34 am »

Okay Boomer!   LOL :cool:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #140 on: August 16, 2023, 12:33:38 am »
The 12 tweets that could help convict Trump in Georgia election-tamper case
By Ryan King   
August 15, 2023 5:19pm

Donald Trump’s old tweets are coming back to haunt him.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis highlighted a dozen of the former president’s posts on the platform X, formerly known as Twitter, in her sweeping 2020 election racketeering case against him.

The tweets indicate that Trump believed the election to be fraudulent.  This works in his favor against Fulton County.

It is also quite revealing that the Fulton County Assistant DA is already trying this case in the court of public opinion before a trial date has even been set.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Idiot

« Reply #141 on: August 16, 2023, 12:39:07 am »
The tweets indicate that Trump believed the election to be fraudulent.  This works in his favor against Fulton County.

It is also quite revealing that the Fulton County Assistant DA is already trying this case in the court of public opinion before a trial date has even been set.
Trump can be convicted for being an idiot with very poor judgement, but he's no criminal.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #142 on: August 16, 2023, 12:43:43 am »

I would never trade you for anybody!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #143 on: August 16, 2023, 12:50:12 am »
   On the first 2 charges Your Honor I plead Guilty but I empathically deny the third, I have the Lindell Report and multiple millions of followers.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #144 on: August 16, 2023, 12:54:54 am »
You're new here, aren't you?

Yeah, I've failed at all those things, and it's an extremely sore point. For the dignity of the other members who've heard my story before, I'm not going to hash through it again.

No worries.  You are a good person @jmyrlefuller   I don't see that you have failed ... trust me, your time is coming.  happy77
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #145 on: August 16, 2023, 01:14:27 am »
At 38, I married the most wonderful woman on the entire planet.  You haven't failed.  G-d is still working on you both.
Maybe. But I'll say it's a challenge.

It's tough to watch our society and a country I grew up and loved go to Hell (figuratively and literally). Oftentimes the antidote to that is to focus on what you can do, focus on your spouse and children... but when I don't even have that to look forward to, and society feels so hostile to it, it makes it even harder.

I don't understand God's plan. I get why He's doing what he's doing, but I was of the understanding that he avoided collateral damage.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #146 on: August 16, 2023, 01:26:33 am »
Five Minutes of Stacy Abrams Denying Election Results

https://rumble.com/v37yb3e

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #147 on: August 16, 2023, 01:27:54 am »
   I was under the impression that 'collateral damage' wasn't a concept back then. @jmyrlefuller

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #148 on: August 16, 2023, 02:36:16 am »
   On the first 2 charges Your Honor I plead Guilty but I empathically deny the third, I have the Lindell Report and multiple millions of followers.

All I know is that son of a bitch better never be on the other side of my medicine cabinet.  Being Texan and all.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

LIVE THREAD: Fulton County Indictment 4.0 This Week?
« Reply #149 on: August 22, 2023, 12:27:42 am »
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 12:53:46 am by mystery-ak »