Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: Fulton County Indictment 4.0 This Week?  (Read 9594 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: LIVE THREAD: Fulton County Indictment 4.0 This Week?
« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2023, 07:15:56 pm »
There is a general conspiracy statute, Ga. Code Ann. §16-4-8, that makes it illegal to conspire to commit a crime.  "Crime" for these purposes is defined in Ga. Code Ann. §16-2-1.

Again, what is this "writing" that Trump conspired to forge?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2023, 07:16:00 pm »
My birthday is a couple of weeks and you all best dang well not forget it!
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online corbe

« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2023, 07:16:01 pm »
   My Magic number is my age~69.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2023, 07:16:28 pm »
It's rather amazing, in a disturbing sort of way, how much of me fills the day for some folks.  I guess I'm happy to help.  happy77

It's not you.  It is the lies you post.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2023, 07:17:05 pm »
   My Magic number is my age~69.

How many years have you been that age?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #105 on: August 15, 2023, 07:17:43 pm »

Happy belated birthday from last year.  I am 50 weeks late.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #106 on: August 15, 2023, 07:18:33 pm »
Well, since the subject now is how old members are, I’m not shy of declaring my age

I am 57.

Anybody wanna go next?

I'm two years ahead of you.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #107 on: August 15, 2023, 07:18:35 pm »
How many years have you been that age?

Only @Texas Robin knows for sure @Hoodat  wink777
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #108 on: August 15, 2023, 07:21:16 pm »
    Only @Texas Robin knows for sure @Hoodat  wink777

Which one?  The age part, or the 69 part?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #109 on: August 15, 2023, 07:24:03 pm »
   BOTH!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #110 on: August 15, 2023, 07:31:25 pm »

Read the indictment to see if it recites that fact; otherwise, keep in mind that indictments are typically barebones, and are usually supplemented, if the defendant so requests.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #111 on: August 15, 2023, 07:47:32 pm »

From the indictment, the allegation is that he conspired to forge a document titled "CERTIFICATE OF THE VOTES OF THE 2020 ELECTORS FROM
GEORGIA"

From the indictment itself:
or the said accused, individually and as persons concerned in the commission of a
crime, and together with indicted and unindicted co-conspirators, in the County of Fulton and
State of Georgia, on and between the 6th day of December 2020 and the 14th day of
December 2020, unlawfully conspired, with the intent to defraud, to knowingly make a
document titled CERTIFICATE OF THE VOTES OF THE 2020 ELECTORS FROM
GEORGIA, a writing other than a check, in such manner that the writing as made purports to
have been made by authority of the duly elected and qualified presidential electors from the State
of Georgia, who did not give such authority , and to utter and deliver said document to the
Archivist of the United States;
And the Defendants named in Count 10, acting as co-conspirators, as described above
and incorporated by reference as iffully set forth herein, made said document in Fulton County
Georgia, and uttered and delivered said document to the Archivist of the United States in Fulton
County, Georgia, which were overt acts to effect the object of the conspiracy, contrary to the
laws of said State, the good order, peace and dignity thereof;

Online libertybele

« Reply #112 on: August 15, 2023, 07:50:29 pm »

Yes sir. @bigheadfred   I'll have to coordinate with @Gefn in the Lounge, but would kind of cake would you like? Champagne? Wine? Scotch? Whiskey?  Appetizers, perhaps... or better yet, what is your favorite dish???
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 07:55:01 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #113 on: August 15, 2023, 07:54:34 pm »
From the indictment, the allegation is that he conspired to forge a document titled "CERTIFICATE OF THE VOTES OF THE 2020 ELECTORS FROM
GEORGIA"

In a nutshell; fraud.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #114 on: August 15, 2023, 07:55:47 pm »
GEORGIA"

Here is the document:  https://www.archives.gov/files/electoral-college/2020/vote-georgia.pdf

'Forgery' would mean that they changed Sections D and E to read Trump/Pence, and then they forged the name of the 16 Democrat delegates listed below.  If they offered an alternative document with the actual names of the GOP delegates signing, that is not forgery.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #115 on: August 15, 2023, 07:59:59 pm »
A look at donations among Fulton, County, Georgia DA's executive team: Warnock, Ossoff, Buttigieg, Tim Ryan, Biden.

https://twitter.com/gekaminsky/status/1691272056132812800
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #116 on: August 15, 2023, 08:05:11 pm »
Yes sir. @bigheadfred   I'll have to coordinate with @Gefn in the Lounge, but would kind of cake would you like? Champagne? Wine? Scotch? Whiskey?  Appetizers, perhaps... or better yet, what is your favorite dish???

A donut with sprinkles would be nice. But in the Lounge that may be a bridge too far.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #117 on: August 15, 2023, 08:09:30 pm »
@libertybele Yes sir. bigheadfred  I'll have to coordinate with Gefnin the Lounge, but would kind of cake would you like? Champagne? Wine? Scotch? Whiskey?  Appetizers, perhaps... or better yet, what is your favorite dish???
Maybe we should take this discussion to the Lounge, but I have a recipe for a cake made with beer that is quite tasty.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #118 on: August 15, 2023, 08:14:47 pm »

Whatever cake you bring to the Lounge I'll have a picture of a cat eating it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #119 on: August 15, 2023, 08:30:06 pm »
 Fulton County clerk admits to accidentally posting ‘sample’ document in Trump case
by Rebecca Beitsch - 08/15/23 4:08 PM ET

The office of the clerk for the Fulton County, Ga., court system admitted to accidentally posting a “sample working document” related to former President Trump’s indictment hours before the grand jury completed its work.

The Tuesday statement came after the office blamed media outlets Monday for sharing what it called a “fictitious document.”

The docket sheet was first spotted and shared by Reuters, with reporters indicating Trump had been indicted.

It was quickly removed, however, and the clerk’s office later issued a statement saying it was a “fictitious document that has been circulated online and reported by various media outlets.” 

The charges filed against Trump on Monday night, however, were exactly those first shared by the outlet.

In a Tuesday statement, the clerk’s office said it was running a test of the system “in anticipation of issues that arise with entering a potentially large indictment,” posting a “sample working document related to the former United States President, Donald Trump.”

“Unfortunately, the sample working document led to the docketing of what appeared to be an indictment, but which was, in fact, only a fictitious docket sheet,” the office said in the statement.

“Because the media has access to documents before they are published, and while it may have appeared that something official had occurred because the document bore a case number and filing date, it did not include a signed ‘true’ or ‘no’ bill nor an official stamp with Clerk Alexander’s name, thereby making the document unofficial and a test sample only.”

more
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4154118-fulton-county-clerk-admits-to-accidentally-posting-sample-document-in-trump-case/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #120 on: August 15, 2023, 08:51:55 pm »
Maybe we should take this discussion to the Lounge, but I have a recipe for a cake made with beer that is quite tasty.

Done.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #121 on: August 15, 2023, 10:21:40 pm »
Mitchell on Fani Willis: ‘Strong Black Woman Standing Up to Donald Trump Is Something to Behold’

MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell said Tuesday on “Katy Tur Reports” that a “strong black women standing up to Donald Trump” was something to behold, referring to Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/08/15/mitchell-on-fani-willis-strong-black-woman-standing-up-to-donald-trump-is-something-to-behold/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #122 on: August 15, 2023, 10:26:10 pm »
Mitchell on Fani Willis: ‘Strong Black Woman Standing Up to Donald Trump Is Something to Behold’

What does her skin color have to do with anything?  Does Mitchell find it remarkable that a black woman is capable of exhibiting the strength of a normal woman?

Liberals are such racists.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #123 on: August 15, 2023, 10:32:02 pm »
Fulton County clerk admits to accidentally posting ‘sample’ document in Trump case
by Rebecca Beitsch - 08/15/23 4:08 PM ET

The office of the clerk for the Fulton County, Ga., court system admitted to accidentally posting a “sample working document” related to former President Trump’s indictment hours before the grand jury completed its work.

The Tuesday statement came after the office blamed media outlets Monday for sharing what it called a “fictitious document.”

Flashback to the 2022 primary:

WSB-TV Posts Georgia 2022 Primary Results Before Election!

ATLANTA, MAY 16, 2022
– WSB-TV, the market leader in Georgia television
broadcasting, prematurely posted on their website artificial Georgia 2022 primary election
results, most of which VoterGA has collected. The active webpage included artificial results
for all statewide and U.S. Congressional races in the Georgia 2022 primaries.

https://voterga.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Press-Release-WSB-Publishes-GA-2022-Primary-Election-Results-before-Election.pdf

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #124 on: August 15, 2023, 10:45:31 pm »
Gov. Brian Kemp fires back at Trump's claim of rigged 2020 election in Georgia: 'Not stolen'
Trump said that an 'irrefutable REPORT' on 'Presidential Election Fraud' is reaching its conclusion, which he will present next week
By Joe Schoffstall Fox News
Published August 15, 2023 2:54pm EDT

Republican Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp fired back at a message from former President Trump on "Presidential Election Fraud" by saying that the 2020 election in his state was not stolen.

"The 2020 election in Georgia was not stolen," Kemp said on X, formerly Twitter, Tuesday afternoon.

"For nearly three years now, anyone with evidence of fraud has failed to come forward - under oath - and prove anything in a court of law," he continued. "Our elections in Georgia are secure, accessible, and fair and will continue to be as long as I am governor."

"The future of our country is at stake in 2024 and that must be our focus," he said.

more

https://twitter.com/BrianKempGA/status/1691483026356678660
Support the USO