State Chapters > Pennsylvania

Horrifying video captures house exploding in Pennsylvania, killing five people

(1/6) > >>

Kamaji:
Horrifying video captures house exploding in Pennsylvania, killing five people

By Yaron Steinbuch
August 14, 2023

Horrifying video captures the moment a house was blown to smithereens in western Pennsylvania, killing five people — including a 38-year-old man and his 12-year-old son — and critically injuring a sixth person.

The house on Rustic Ridge Drive in Plum Borough is seen in doorbell camera footage, obtained by WTAE, exploding in a giant fireball Saturday.

The cause of the blast is under investigation with Allegheny County officials saying it could take months.

Plum Police Chief Lanny Conley said the Allegheny County medical examiner has determined that four adults and one child died from the explosion in the Rustic Ridge Estates neighborhood.

Two of the five dead victims have been identified as Casey Clontz and his son, Keegan, the Trib reported.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/14/horrifying-video-captures-house-exploding-in-pennsylvania/

Smokin Joe:
I see a spate of coverage of gas explosions in our future to tell us how dangerous Natural Gas is, and that we should be using all electric stuff...

Even a decline in incidents will be portrayed as a massive increase in the minds of the sheeple.

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on August 14, 2023, 03:34:04 pm ---I see a spate of coverage of gas explosions in our future to tell us how dangerous Natural Gas is, and that we should be using all electric stuff...

Even a decline in incidents will be portrayed as a massive increase in the minds of the sheeple.

--- End quote ---

Good point.

240B:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on August 14, 2023, 03:34:04 pm ---
I see a spate of coverage of gas explosions in our future to tell us how dangerous Natural Gas is, and that we should be using all electric stuff...

--- End quote ---
Good point, but whatever that was it was far more than a gas leak. It blew up an entire block of houses. I've read all kinds of crazy theories. It was a meth-lab is the most popular. Others are, he was storing explosives in the basement for some reason. Also, the house was built over an abandoned mine, so maybe that had something to do with it. Coal mines are known to explode sometimes. Whatever, I don't know?

But a gas leak does not pass the smell test. With an explosion that big not only would the residents have smelled it or would have been dead, but the entire neighborhood would have smelled like gas long before. A gas pipeline explosion would do it, but a gas leak would not.

mystery-ak:
Horrifying video captures house exploding in Pennsylvania, killing five people, including father and son who were walking by

Horrifying video captures the moment a house was blown to smithereens in western Pennsylvania, killing five people — including a 38-year-old man and his 12-year-old son — and critically injuring a sixth person.

The house on Rustic Ridge Drive in Plum Borough is seen in doorbell camera footage, obtained by WTAE, exploding in a giant fireball Saturday.

The cause of the blast is under investigation, with Allegheny County officials saying it could take months.

Plum Police Chief Lanny Conley said the Allegheny County medical examiner has determined that four adults and one child died from the explosion in the Rustic Ridge Estates neighborhood.

Two of the five dead victims have been identified as Casey Clontz and his son, Keegan, the Trib reported.

video here
https://www.wgal.com/article/video-plum-pennsylvania-house-explosion/44807443

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version