Author Topic: Fetterman to Gaetz: ‘How about you get your s‑‑‑ together and do your job, bud?’  (Read 696 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fetterman to Gaetz: ‘How about you get your s‑‑‑ together and do your job, bud?’
by Caroline Vakil - 09/14/23 1:25 PM ET

Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) fired back at Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) on Thursday after the Florida Republican invoked him over House Republicans’ impeachment inquiry.

“Government shutdown in t-minus 16 days. Instead of crying about how I dress, how about you get your shit together and do your job, bud?” Fetterman wrote on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter.

Fetterman was responding to a post Gaetz wrote on X on Wednesday regarding House Republicans’ impeachment inquiry, in which he responded to a video of Fetterman mocking the GOP effort.

“The evidence against Joe Biden is overwhelming. A first-year law student could win this case for impeachment before a fair jury,” Gaetz wrote. 

“Unfortunately, the United States Senate isn’t a fair jury. It’s full of fashion icons like John Fetterman. While the Senate will be the platform, the American people will ultimately be the jury when we put that case before them,” he added.

The back-and-forth between the two men comes as Congress is grappling with how to avoid a government shutdown as federal funding is slated to run out at the end of September.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4204652-fetterman-to-gaetz-how-about-you-get-your-shit-together-and-do-your-job-bud/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The threatened government shut down has been a toy democrats have ruthlessly played to sucker Americans for decades.  Some fools never tire of being played for fools, this is one of the best examples.  Playing savior, robbing the Treasury endlessly relentlessly.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Hoodat

“Government shutdown in t-minus 16 days. Instead of crying about how I dress, how about you get your shit together and do your job, bud?” Fetterman wrote someone wrote on Fetterman's behalf on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline ScottinVA

Gaetz should tell Feeberman to say that to his face and then try to control his laughter.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Shut it down and make Government employees file for unemployment.

I don't want to pay a Federal employee for not working while they were furloughed.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online mountaineer

Fetterman is so darn classy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mountaineer

Did he have the giant neck lump removed? Visited Dr. Lee, well-known pimple popper?

Offline corbe

Yes, they unclogged his brain drainage system when he was in the Mental Ward earlier this year.   :thud:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Those are two different people.
Sure looks that way.  :pondering:

Online mountaineer

Fetterman has some idiot - maybe his wife - handling his Twitter account. That's the only explanation.

Shrek tweeted about Boebert's theatre incident:
Senator John Fetterman
@SenFettermanPA
I figure if I take up vaping and grabbing the hog during a live musical, they'll make me a folk hero.
9:19 AM · Sep 19, 2023
Grabbing the hog? Wow, so becoming of a U.S. Senator.

Responses:

Meara
@MillennialOther
I see your crab ass jealous wife has taken over your Twitter account.
10:33 AM · Sep 19, 2023

Ron Pyle
@rreactor
The "new" John Fetterman (the one without the goiter) is suddenly articulate and capable of tweeting.
5:01 PM · Sep 19, 2023

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Yeah, I have been thinking the same thing. A guy who could not talk suddenly is articulate and quick on his feet?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sure looks that way.  :pondering:
Look at the extent of their 5-O'clock shadows. Especially on the cheek.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Look at the extent of their 5-O'clock shadows. Especially on the cheek.
I saw another graphic with photos of "old" Fetterman and "current" Fetterman, and the color of the whiskers was not the same. Old Fetterman's white whiskers on the left side of his chin miraculously turned darker. I'm not sayin', but just sayin' ...