Author Topic: Woman Shoots & Kills Thug Who Is Holding Gun to Her Husband’s Head  (Read 221 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Woman Shoots & Kills Thug Who Is Holding Gun to Her Husband’s Head
Frank BergmanAugust 11, 2023 - 5:18 pm4 Comments

A woman has shot and killed a thug while he was holding a gun to her husband’s head, according to police.

The crook drove his vehicle onto the Indiana couple’s property and attacked the husband, police said.

The incident happened at the home in Salem on Monday evening around 6:40 pm.

Police said 45-year-old Michael Chastain drove through the front yard of the couple’s home before grabbing the husband, forcing him to the ground, and pointing a gun at his head.

https://slaynews.com/news/woman-shoots-kills-thug-holding-gun-her-husbands-head/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Woman Shoots & Kills Thug Who Is Holding Gun to Her Husband’s Head
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2023, 06:13:23 pm »
She defended her husband in a life or death situation!!

???? ......"But it is not clear whether charges will be filed against her in the future, despite the fact that she acted lawfully to defend herself, her property, and her family."
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.