Author Topic: Former U.S. Senator claims he once threatened to ‘kick the s—t’ out of Joe Biden for treatment of hi  (Read 384 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 12, 2023 3:06pm EDT
Former U.S. Senator claims he once threatened to ‘kick the s—t’ out of Joe Biden for treatment of his wife
Scott Brown later served as Ambassador to New Zealand and Samoa during the Trump administration
By Kristine Parks | Fox News

Former U.S. Senator Scott Brown claimed he once had to tell President Biden to back off his wife or he'd "kick the s— out of him."

Brown, who later served in the Trump administration as Ambassador to New Zealand and Samoa, was discussing the relationship he had with Biden when he served in the Senate representing Massachusetts. On the "Burn Barrel podcast," Brown said he had to give Biden a strong warning during his swearing-in ceremony several years ago.

"I told him I’d kick the s— out — I told him to stop, so yes," he chuckled.

The former senator was reluctant to discuss the "old news" but after being prompted to elaborate he recalled the moment calling out Biden "to his face."

"Yes, he didn’t act the way I thought he should, and we called him on it and that’s it," he responded.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Brown's story.

His account came after Shattuck asked Brown about the public's perception of President Biden, following controversies surrounding his previously unacknowledged granddaughter.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/former-u-s-senator-claims-once-threatened-kick-s-t-out-biden-treatment-wife
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Photographers captured Huff Brown’s frozen grin as Biden’s right hand remained awkwardly behind her back – apparently near her posterior – as the portrait session ended.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/12/former-sen-scott-brown-told-biden-hed-kick-the-sh-it-out-of-the-then-vp-for-getting-handsy-with-his-wife/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Would have. Should have. didn't have the balls.   Another Pu$$y who didn't walk the talk. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 12, 2023
Former U.S. Sen. Scott Brown had to threaten Biden, who was groping Brown’s wife
By Andrea Widburg

Currently, Joe Biden’s creepy, handsy, sniffing behavior is limited to the little children who get too close to him. And this conduct is newsworthy because it’s disgusting, especially when the head of the American state engages in it. However, it’s worth remembering that Biden has been credibly accused of sexual assault and has a decades-long reputation for grabbing grown women. Now, former Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown has reminded us that he once had to threaten to “kick the s***” out of Biden when the latter groped Brown’s wife.

The MeToo movement was an effort to destroy Trump. It failed and, indeed, backfired. It turned out that a whole lot of leftist men, the kind who endlessly touted their support for women’s rights and modern feminism, used that loud support as a cover for dirty deeds.

Joe Biden ought to have been swept up in and destroyed by the MeToo movement. After all, for decades, his very public targets have been women and children.

However, as Obama’s one-time vice president, he was untouchable when the MeToo movement appeared. By 2020, when Tara Reade’s made her highly credible claims about him sexually assaulting her (claims that had contemporaneous support from a phone call her mother made to Larry King), she was attacked, and an effort was made to destroy her. MeToo’s mantra of “believe all women” did not extend to a challenge to the Democrat presidential candidate.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/08/former_us_sen_scott_brown_had_to_threaten_biden_who_was_groping_browns_wife.html
Support the USO

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
If you can't be handsome, I guess you can always be handsy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

From the article…

The MeToo movement was an effort to destroy Trump

That was its only purpose
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If you can't be handsome, I guess you can always be handsy.

Paraphrasing Red Green.  Nice
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.