Author Topic: SOCOM: THE BEST RESULT OF AMERICA’S WORST SPECIAL OPS FAIL  (Read 160 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
SOCOM: THE BEST RESULT OF AMERICA’S WORST SPECIAL OPS FAIL
« on: August 12, 2023, 03:07:00 pm »
SOCOM: THE BEST RESULT OF AMERICA’S WORST SPECIAL OPS FAIL
August 10, 2023Randall Stevens

As if special operations and operators weren’t cool enough, SOCOM also gets the coolest name in the Department of Defense. How is INDOPACOM supposed to compete with a name like that? How is TRANSCOM supposed to hype its mission to sound SOCOM-level cool? What’s so special about special operations, anyway?

If your experience with special operations is logging hundreds of hours of playing SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs, you might not understand how special ops come together. The alphabet soup of special operations commands probably doesn’t help. Knowing the difference between JSOC and SOCOM is just the beginning.

Many moving parts make up SOCOM, and each branch with special operations forces plays a role. At this point, some of you may be wondering what these words mean. If they don’t make sense right now, I’m about to make their meaning clearer. By the end of this piece, even the most civilian reader will have a firm grasp of all the SOCs.

https://coffeeordie.com/socom
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: SOCOM: THE BEST RESULT OF AMERICA’S WORST SPECIAL OPS FAIL
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2023, 03:07:46 pm »
Wokeness is the greatest fail!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson