Author Topic: Oligarchs Paid Millions of Dollars to Biden Family  (Read 231 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Oligarchs Paid Millions of Dollars to Biden Family
« on: August 11, 2023, 05:45:39 pm »
Oligarchs Paid Millions of Dollars to Biden Family

“President Biden is compromised or corrupt, and our national security is threatened”, says House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer.
Zoltán Kottász
— August 10, 2023

The Bidens and their business associates received millions of dollars from oligarchs in Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine during Joe Biden’s vice presidency, according to James Comer, Chairman of the Oversight and Accountability Committee in the U.S. House of Representatives. Comer released a memorandum on Wednesday, August 9th, detailing new information about the Biden family’s suspicious business dealings.

Republicans started looking into President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden’s affairs after gaining a majority in the House of Representatives in the November 2022 midterm elections. They have launched investigations to reveal how deeply Joe Biden was involved, whether he used his clout as vice president between 2009 and 2017 to further his son’s business dealings, and whether he received bribes from foreign countries while doing so.

The latest revelations, based on bank records obtained by the committee, detail how Hunter Biden and former business partner Devon Archer used the business development and policy advisory firm Rosemont Seneca Entities “to bring in millions from oligarchs in Europe and Asia.” In February 2014, Yelena Baturina, a Russian oligarch, sent $3.5 million to a shell company, Rosemont Seneca Thornton. In Spring 2014, Mykola Zlochevsky, a Ukrainian oligarch, placed Archer and Hunter Biden on the Burisma board of directors and agreed to pay them $1 million each per year. Then-Vice President Joe Biden visited Ukraine soon after their first payments. In April 2014, Kenes Rakishev, a Kazakhstani oligarch, wired $142,300 to Rosemont Seneca. Shortly afterwards, Hunter Biden bought a sports car for the exact same price. Then-Vice President Biden had dinner with all the above-mentioned oligarchs in the spring of 2014 and 2015 in Washington, D.C. The House Committee has so far identified over $20 million in payments from foreign sources to the Biden family and their business associates. According to James Comer:

https://europeanconservative.com/articles/news/oligarchs-paid-millions-of-dollars-to-biden-family/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Oligarchs Paid Millions of Dollars to Biden Family
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2023, 06:46:57 pm »
And consider they impeached Trump for vaporous accusations of foreign ties.
The Republic is lost.