Author Topic: 4-Time Deported Migrant Pleads Not Guilty to Capital Murder of Honduran Migrants in East Texas  (Read 206 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
4-Time Deported Migrant Pleads Not Guilty to Capital Murder of Honduran Migrants in East Texas
Francisco Oropeza pleads not guilty to Capital Murder in Coldspring, Texas. (Bob Price/Breitbart Texas)Bob Price/Breitbart Texas
BOB PRICE10 Aug 202380

COLDSPRING, Texas — Francisco Torres Oropeza pleaded not guilty in an East Texas court on Capital Murder charges related to the alleged murder of five Honduran migrants. The Hondurans, including a young child, lived next door to Oropeza at the time of the reported shooting deaths.

Francisco Oropeza appeared before 411th District Court Judge John Wells III for arraignment on charges he murdered five Honduran migrants in April who lived next door to his house near Cleveland, Texas. The San Jacinto County grand jury indicted Oropeza on June 28 for the capital murder of two of the five alleged victims.

As Breitbart Texas watched, San Jacinto County District Attorney presented the Capital Murder indictment to the court and Oropeza on Thursday in Coldspring, Texas. Houston defense attorney Anthony Osso contested the spelling of the defendant’s name on the indictment. Mr. Oropeza spoke to the judge and indicated the spelling was “Oropeza” not “Oropesa.” The judge ordered the indictment to be amended to reflect the changed spelling.

Attorney Osso went on to request access to evidence regarding the dispatching records and the GPS locations of all deputies units that were on duty on the night of the alleged mass-murder. At one point, Osso appeared to indicate that the sheriff’s office could have kept the murders from happening if they had arrived sooner.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/08/10/4-time-deported-migrant-pleads-not-guilty-to-capital-murder-of-honduran-migrants-in-east-texas/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
HE didn't kill anyone, the gun did! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson