Author Topic: Nikki Haley adds unique touch when signing required pledge ahead of GOP presidential primary debate  (Read 340 times)

Offline libertybele

Nikki Haley adds unique touch when signing required pledge ahead of GOP presidential primary debate

The Republican National Committee has stipulated that in order to be eligible to participate in the first presidential primary debate, each candidate must pledge to support the party's eventual nominee. But when Nikki Haley signed the document headlined by the text "BEAT BIDEN," she slashed through the president's name and wrote in "PRESIDENT HARRIS" instead, a clear reference to Vice President Kamala Harris.

"I affirm that if I do not win the 2024 Republican nomination for President of the United States, I will honor the will of the primary voters and support the nominee in order to save our country and beat Joe Biden," the text of the pledge reads in part. "I further pledge that I will not seek to run as an independent or write-in candidate nor will I seek or accept the nomination for president of any other party."

The pledge also requires the candidates to agree that they will only participate in RNC-sanctioned debates.............

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nikki-haley-rnc-debate-pledge
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: