Author Topic: Migrants tout 'nice pool,' 'hot food' at New York City park converted to shelter: report  (Read 248 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MEDIA Published August 9, 2023 9:44am EDT
Migrants tout 'nice pool,' 'hot food' at New York City park converted to shelter: report

The Venezuelan migrant is making roughly '$40,000 annual cash salary' by 'working under the table,' according to the Post
By Jeffrey Clark | Fox News

A migrant from Venezuela told The New York Post that he was enjoying his stay at a "migrant hotel" at the McCarren Play Center in New York City just days after Mayor Eric Adams called for a state of emergency over the migrant crisis.

"They treat us very well," 39-year-old Miguel Mujica told the Post. "There’s nothing they stop us from doing."

"I brought my wife and children to the pool on Sunday, and there was no problem," Mujica said. "We all swam between 12 p.m. and 5 p.m.," Mujica said, adding, "It’s a very nice pool."

The Post reported that Mujica came to the U.S. with his family by crossing "the southern border into Texas." New York City was ideal because "this is where the shelters are," Mujica explained.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/migrants-tout-nice-pool-hot-food-new-york-city-park-converted-shelter-report
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

I guess they’re finding that declaring yourself a “sanctuary city” comes with a price tag

And they ain’t liking it too much
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy