Author Topic: Climate Cult Alert: Study Finds Solar Panels Aren’t As ‘Green’ As Proponents Claim  (Read 144 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY P. GARDNER GOLDSMITH ON AUG 9, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

Climate Cult Alert: Study Finds Solar Panels Aren’t As ‘Green’ As Proponents Claim

Acquaintances who are gullible enough to buy into the “anthropogenic climate change” narrative (despite its underlying fallacies about carbon dioxide driving [the planet’s] temps, despite repeated revelations of data manipulation conducted to lend credibility to alarmist claims and demands for government clampdowns on our freedom) likely are gullible enough to believe that solar panels are a “cure-all” for this fictive “Carbon-Climate” problem and that, at its base, engaging in the “Carbon Footprint” calculus is really “climate-sensitive” in the first place. [emphasis, links added]

Given those possibilities, this information probably won’t lead such Climate Cultists off the primrose path toward their “Green Utopia” – even as they crush logic, history, the scientific method, honesty, freedom, and the future of many poor people beneath their Green-Fascist bootheels.

But getting the info to them might be worth a try.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/climate-cult-alert-study-finds-solar-panels-arent-as-green-as-proponents-claim/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson