Author Topic: LIAR-IN-CHIEF Joe Biden slammed by Afghanistan Gold Star parents, told to resign immediately  (Read 327 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
LIAR-IN-CHIEF Joe Biden slammed by Afghanistan Gold Star parents, told to resign immediately
AUGUST 8, 2023

Parents of the thirteen United States soldiers who were killed by the Taliban during Joe Biden’s horribly planned military withdrawal from Afghanistan recently detailed their meetings with Lyin’ Joe Biden following their children’s death.

He also lied to the media prior about the ill-advised, botched withdrawal:

NewsWars (h/t Nita)   Speaking to Congress Monday, the mother of Lance Cpl. Dylan Merola, Cheryl Rex, detailed how Sleepy Joe lied to her face by claiming his son Beau died fighting in Iraq.
“When he [Biden] approached me, his words to me were, ‘My wife, Jill & I, know how you feel. We lost our son as well and brought him home in a flag-draped coffin.’ My heart started beating faster and I started shaking, knowing their son died from cancer and they were able to be by his side,” Rex said, fighting back tears.

The disgraceful lie was told by Biden during a meeting just around 24 hours after the family learned their son had died.

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/08/08/liar-in-chief-joe-biden-slammed-by-afghanistan-gold-star-parents-told-to-resign-immediately/
« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 11:49:12 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Injured marine recounts bizarre hospital visit with President Biden after Kabul attack
'I was like, ok, that’s weird,' Vargas-Andrews said. 'And, you know, almost immediately starts talking, like, about how their son served in the military. Doesn’t say anything about what happened, just talking about how their son served in the military.'
    By Ian Miles Cheong | August 10, 2023
Gold Star mother Cheryl Rex and injured Marine Sgt. Tyler Vargas-Andrews shared corresponding accounts of their experiences with President Joe Biden, both expressing disappointment with his tendency to focus conversations on himself and his deceased son, Beau Biden.

Sgt. Vargas-Andrews, who was injured in the suicide bombing at Kabul's Hamid Karzai International Airport on August 16, 2021 – an attack that also claimed the life of Rex's son, LCPL Dylan Merola, along with 12 other American service members – recounted how Biden paid him a visit in the hospital as he was healing from the attack.  ...

Vargas-Andrews described the situation, explaining that he had lost his right arm and his left was all but immobilized, with just the tips of his fingers sticking out. Biden reportedly tried to shake the hand of the missing arm, but subsequently chose to grab Vargas-Andrews exposed fingers like he was shaking his hand.

“I was like, ok, that’s weird,” Vargas-Andrews said. “And, you know, almost immediately starts talking, like, about how their son served in the military. Doesn’t say anything about what happened, just talking about how their son served in the military.”

Vargas-Andrews recounted that at that point, his mother was "furious," and informed the president and his accompanying staff that they were responsible for taking care of her son "for the rest of his f*cking life." ...
Story at Rebel News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Kelly Barnett, whose son, Staff Sgt. Taylor Hoover, was killed in Biden's botched Afghanistan withdrawal, says the Biden administration repeatedly lied to her — repeatedly — about the circumstances of his death:

"Why lie about those things that are most important to me?"

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1689764433784975360
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org