Author Topic: DAVID BLACKMON: Is The Green Energy Transition Falling Off The Rails?  (Read 147 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DAVID BLACKMON: Is The Green Energy Transition Falling Off The Rails?
Story by David Blackmon •
14h

Is the much-hyped “energy transition” starting to crumble at its foundations now? In recent weeks we have seen the following:

Ford Motor Company warns investors its electric vehicle division will lose $4.5 billion in 2023;
Reports that China has commissioned another 50 GW of new coal-fired electricity generation capacity;

The British government led by Prime Minister Rishi Sunak beginning to back away from absurdly aggressive transition timelines amid public outcry over rising energy bills and other deprivations;

The German government continuing to reactivate mothballed coal plants and facilitating new mining for coal;

The Scottish government forced to admit it has facilitated the felling of 16 million trees in this century to make way for new wind farms;

The Japanese government moving to reinvigorate its own coal-fired power sector;

Global demand for crude oil rapidly growing and outpacing supply growth, surprising all the supposed experts;

The U.S. Department of Energy forced to admit its initial estimate of consumer “savings” from converting from gas stoves to more expensive electric models was grossly overstated.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/david-blackmon-is-the-green-energy-transition-falling-off-the-rails/ar-AA1f2odF?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=18f5504074724fbebba845dc6ee2a941&ei=20
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson