Author Topic: JUST IN: Document Reveals FBI’s Targeting Of Catholics Was Much Worse Than Previously Known  (Read 823 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
JUST IN: Document Reveals FBI’s Targeting Of Catholics Was Much Worse Than Previously Known
By ChrisAugust 9, 2023

A document obtained by the House Judiciary Committee has shed new light on the FBI’s surveillance efforts that specifically targeted traditional Catholics as potential domestic terrorists. The findings in the document, obtained through a subpoena, run contrary to FBI Director Christopher Wray’s previous testimony which suggested that the surveillance was limited to the efforts of a single field office.

The subpoenaed document disclosed that the FBI Richmond Field Office had coordinated with various field offices nationwide to develop a memo indicating traditional Catholics as potential security threats. Earlier claims, notably by Director Wray on July 12, 2023, before the Committee, stated that the extent of the efforts was limited to just one field office.

However, the newly disclosed document contradicts this, showing that both the FBI Portland and FBI Los Angeles field offices had a hand in, or at least contributed to, this assessment.

Representative Jim Jordan (R-OH), the Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, and Representative Mike Johnson (R-LA), the Chairman of the Subcommittee on the Constitution and Limited Government, issued a letter to Director Wray pointing out these discrepancies and demanding clarification.

more
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/just-in-document-reveals-fbis-targeting-of-catholics-was-much-worse-than-previously-known-mace/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Catholic bombs detonated....

vs

Muslim bombs detonated....

You don't have to see the score to know who is the winner.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

Anyone who believed the Richmond-office-only line ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Anyone who believed the Richmond-office-only line ...

I no longer believe anything the FBI says about anything!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Dems view any and all pro-lifers as enemies of the State.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Smokin Joe

Dems view any and all pro-lifers as enemies of the State.
Not just pro life. The Catholic Church does not perform same sex marriages nor acknowledge them.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Someone needs jailtime for this. Or we need new laws.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
As unsettling as it is, you must at least try to understand how close this nation is to a complete totalitarian takeover of our government, judiciary and institutions.  The persecution of Donald Trump and his supporters is the ultimate push by the fascists among us to rip this nation from the anchors of its founding.  Please, stop rooting for their success.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,508397.msg2883606.html#msg2883606

100% correct! Every word!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DB

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,508397.msg2883606.html#msg2883606

100% correct! Every word!

And what has Trump and his supporters done to DeSantis? Two wrongs don't make a right. Trump did zero to rein in the DOJ in his four years. ZERO. Time to let someone else try that has a much better understanding of the constitution and how to organize and actual cleaning of the swamp.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
And what has Trump and his supporters done to DeSantis? Two wrongs don't make a right. Trump did zero to rein in the DOJ in his four years. ZERO. Time to let someone else try that has a much better understanding of the constitution and how to organize and actual cleaning of the swamp.

I'm fully in favor of living by Reagan's eleventh commandment but that does not change a thing WRT the part I quoted @DB THAT is the absolute truth!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Trump was accused of weaponizing the DOJ for his own gain.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/06/11/trumps-ever-present-still-growing-exploitation-justice-department/

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online DB

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/06/11/trumps-ever-present-still-growing-exploitation-justice-department/

He's been accused of all sorts of things, many of which have no basis in reality. So what. The fact is, the left grew substantially in strength during his term. The corruption in the DOJ/FBI only deepened over that period. Millions of destroyed lives due to shutdowns and school closures - all on his watch.

Offline Kamaji

So?  That doesn't address the point that was made, which was that Trump didn't do anything to rein in the DOJ during his term as president.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Give me some of examples of how Trump didn't do anything to rein in the DOJ.

If you want to blame Trump re lockdowns , school closures, ruined lives you need to take a very hard look at the actions of each state.

@DB  @Kamaji
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

Tell me one thing he has been accused of that the Democrats have not been actively doing when they accused him of it. That's how the Democrats roll, it is how you know what they are doing, by what they accuse others of as a preemptive strike.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Tell me one thing he has been accused of that the Democrats have not been actively doing when they accused him of it. That's how the Democrats roll, it is how you know what they are doing, by what they accuse others of as a preemptive strike.

Straight out of Hillary's favorite book Rules for Radicals

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DB

Give me some of examples of how Trump didn't do anything to rein in the DOJ.

If you want to blame Trump re lockdowns , school closures, ruined lives you need to take a very hard look at the actions of each state.

@DB  @Kamaji

He selected attorney generals that were either incompetent or swamp creatures. That's where it starts. Sessions was all for asset forfeitures which are grossly unconstitutional and he laid low only working on his pet projects without making any waves completely ignoring the extreme corruption in the DOJ that he headed. As far as Barr goes, well that speaks for itself.

Offline Kamaji

He selected attorney generals that were either incompetent or swamp creatures. That's where it starts. Sessions was all for asset forfeitures which are grossly unconstitutional and he laid low only working on his pet projects without making any waves completely ignoring the extreme corruption in the DOJ that he headed. As far as Barr goes, well that speaks for itself.

:thumbsup:

Offline bilo

He's been accused of all sorts of things, many of which have no basis in reality. So what. The fact is, the left grew substantially in strength during his term. The corruption in the DOJ/FBI only deepened over that period. Millions of destroyed lives due to shutdowns and school closures - all on his watch.

I don't believe the corruption deepened during Trump's term in office. I think it just became more public. I believe the Republic has been destroyed and now it's a matter of fighting the growing police state. As bad as the Rats are in destroying the Republic the Pubs share equal blame for not even putting up a serious fight.

As far as your second point goes about the lockdowns under Trump, I think this is where DeSantis really dropped the ball. DeSantis's response to the "pandemic" was clearly superior to Trump's. DeSantis should have made this the central focus of his campaign instead of embracing the advise of "moderate" campaign advisers and donors.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

I don't believe the corruption deepened during Trump's term in office. I think it just became more public. I believe the Republic has been destroyed and now it's a matter of fighting the growing police state. As bad as the Rats are in destroying the Republic the Pubs share equal blame for not even putting up a serious fight.

As far as your second point goes about the lockdowns under Trump, I think this is where DeSantis really dropped the ball. DeSantis's response to the "pandemic" was clearly superior to Trump's. DeSantis should have made this the central focus of his campaign instead of embracing the advise of "moderate" campaign advisers and donors.

:bingo:

- J. R. R. Tolkien