Author Topic: Man killed during FBI raid in connection with threats against Biden, other officials  (Read 2595 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

THIS is the Spirit of 1776!   :patriot:

Jack Poso 🇺🇸 @JackPosobiec ·
5h

A lone man in a red hat appeared on the street in Provo, Utah today outside where the FBI raided and killed Craig Robertson

He held up a flag: "F*CK BIDEN"

Offline goatprairie

THIS is the Spirit of 1776!   :patriot:

Jack Poso 🇺🇸 @JackPosobiec ·
5h

A lone man in a red hat appeared on the street in Provo, Utah today outside where the FBI raided and killed Craig Robertson

He held up a flag: "F*CK BIDEN"

More like the Spirit Of Stupidity. Nice message to send to young people.

Glenn Beck
@glennbeck
·23h

I’m seeing the government do things I’ve never seen in my 40+ years of broadcasting. People have mailed credible threats to presidents for years. They’ve (rightly) been investigated for it, but I’ve never seen the FBI gun anybody down for it. Ever. This is not normal.

Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec

Craig Robertson’s family statement in full

‘We, the family of Craig Deeluew Robertson, are shocked and devastated by the senseless and tragic killing of our beloved father and brother, and we fervently mourn the loss of a good and decent man.

The Craig Robertson we knew was a kind and generous person who was always willing to assist another in need, even when advanced age, limited mobility, and other physical challenges made it more difficult and painful for him to do so.

He often used his expert woodworking skills to craft beautiful and creative items for others, including toys such as sleighs, rocking horses, and bubble gum dispensers for the children of friends and neighbors at Christmas time. He was active in his local church congregation and loved the Lord Jesus Christ with all his heart.

He was a devoted dog lover all his life, and he lavished his animals with love and affection. He was a lover of history and an avid reader of every kind of book. In his younger years, he was a sportsman and hunter.

He was a firearm enthusiast, collector and gunsmith, who staunchly supported the constitutionally protected right to keep and bear arms for the purposes of providing food and protection for his family and home.

As a safety inspector in the steel industry, he worked diligently and conscientiously to safeguard the lives and well-being of untold thousands who would use, and benefit from, the numerous industrial and public works projects he was responsible for during the course of a decades-long career.

Craig loved this country with all his heart. He saw it as a God-inspired and God-blessed land of liberty. He was understandably frustrated and distraught by the present and on-going erosions to our constitutionally protected freedoms and the rights of free citizens wrought by what he, and many others in this nation, observed to be a corrupt and overreaching government.

As an elderly–and largely homebound–man, there was very little he could do but exercise his First Amendment right to free speech and voice his protest in what has become the public square of our age–the internet and social media. Though his statements were intemperate at times, he has never, and would never, commit any act of violence against another human being over a political or philosophical disagreement.

As our family processes the grief and pain of our loss, we would have it be known that we hold no personal animosity towards those individuals who took part in the ill-fated events of the morning of August 9, 2023, which resulted in Craig’s death.

We ask that the media and public respect our family members’ privacy and give us the time and space needed to come to terms with the sad tragedy of these events.’

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Weird chides us with:
"Please don't attempt to make this nutso a martyr."

Yeah.
Just like Randy Weaver, eh....?

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
The FBI (or whatever three letter devil) couldn't break down his front door.... so they just rammed the house with a machine. Wonder they didn't "waco" the house on fire in the process for good measure.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mountaineer

The FBI (or whatever three letter devil) couldn't break down his front door.... so they just rammed the house with a machine. Wonder they didn't "waco" the house on fire in the process for good measure.
Like I said, they had no intention of taking him alive.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Like I said, they had no intention of taking him alive.

:yowsa:  pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

I know Third Reich references usually are what lazy people do, but I can't help but be reminded of Geheime Staatspolizei in this case.

Offline mountaineer

Andrew Pollack
@AndrewPollackFL
The FBI hunted and killed a 75-year-old Trump supporter over a Facebook post, but didn’t arrest Ray Epps for telling people to go into the Capitol.  Really makes you think.
5:41 PM · Aug 9, 2023

Dr. Carol M. Swain
@carolmswain
The #FBI also did not properly address death threats against conservative Supreme Court Justices. Is anyone surprised that there were no investigations of Scalia’s death and fast burial amidst suspicious circumstances? It occurred at a top Democrat donor’s ranch in the middle of nowhere.
6:32 AM · Aug 10, 2023

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
They knew fully well he was a nut and not an actual threat. They didn't care. They executed this guy and left his body lying in the street - perhaps as a warning.

What warning were they trying to send?  "Don't post things on social media about how you might assassinate the President?"

I'd imagine they get lots of threats like this one.  The Secret Service then goes to the house, knocks on the door, and asks to talk to the person so they can assess how much of an actual threat they are.  I'd bet most people in that situation just open the door and talk to them because they realize "oh crap, I screwed up, I shouldn't have said all that crap."

But I'm not sure what generally happens when someone threatens the President and then barricades themselves in their house when the Secret Service comes to question them. 

My guess is that they don't just walk away, but I'd be interested in seeing what the protocols are supposed to be.   Threatening the President is a crime, so they do have the right to arrest you and take you into custody.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2023, 02:28:42 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Did he fire shots?

Offline mountaineer

Yes, threatening to kill the president is a crime. I doubt any of us would deny that. This guy was an idiot for posting the nonsense he did.

But the FBI could have taken him into custody peacefully and without violence during the many days or weeks they surveilled him and tailed him while he was out in public. Instead, they detonated flashbangs and stormed his house at 6 a.m., waking him, when they knew he'd react by grabbing a gun to protect himself and the handicapped son for whom he cared. I don't know whether he actually fired shots at agents. (That we haven't heard about that may be indication that he didn't).

What would any of us do when awakened from a sound sleep by the sound of flashbangs and armed men crashing through the door? Probably grab a gun, if we have one. And a person with gun in hand need not actually fire it for the cops to be justified in shooting him first.

The FBI didn't give this fat old crippled man a chance to surrender. This is why I believe they wanted it to end the way it did - with a corpse.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yes, threatening to kill the president is a crime. I doubt any of us would deny that. This guy was an idiot for posting the nonsense he did.

But the FBI could have taken him into custody peacefully and without violence during the many days or weeks they surveilled him and tailed him while he was out in public. Instead, they detonated flashbangs and stormed his house at 6 a.m., waking him, when they knew he'd react by grabbing a gun to protect himself and the handicapped son for whom he cared. I don't know whether he actually fired shots at agents. (That we haven't heard about that may be indication that he didn't).

What would any of us do when awakened from a sound sleep by the sound of flashbangs and armed men crashing through the door? Probably grab a gun, if we have one. And a person with gun in hand need not actually fire it for the cops to be justified in shooting him first.

The FBI didn't give this fat old crippled man a chance to surrender. This is why I believe they wanted it to end the way it did - with a corpse.

How many times do we have to see this movie?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

A lot of these old guys may not leave the house that often, I’m not sure. But to me whether or not he fired shots is sort of the deciding factor in this.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
A lot of these old guys may not leave the house that often, I’m not sure. But to me whether or not he fired shots is sort of the deciding factor in this.
Maybe, but I want to see video that proves that and not that they assassinated him and just said he fired shots, way to easy to fire his gun after they have possession of it. Anymore I wouldn't believe the FBI if they told me the sky was blue and grass was green **nononono*

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

They got what they wanted. an example

...don't try this at home, folks...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis