Author Topic: Alleged Air Force leaker shared intel with foreign nationals, FBI says  (Read 250 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Alleged Air Force leaker shared intel with foreign nationals, FBI says
By Zamone Perez
 Aug 10, 04:06 PM

The accusations come as the defense and prosecution in Teixeira’s case argue over whether he should be released before his trial. (Margaret Small/AP)
A Federal Bureau of Investigation special agent said that some of the intelligence allegedly leaked by indicted Massachusetts Air Force National Guardsman Jack Teixeira was shared with foreign nationals, according to recent court filings.

Special Agent Luke Church said in a sworn statement that Teixeira, a junior enlisted airman with the Massachusetts Air National Guard’s 102nd Intelligence Wing, allegedly leaked documents on the social media platform Discord. The three servers Teixeira allegedly leaked documents in contained more than 150 members, some of which represented themselves as foreign nationals or at least used a foreign IP address.

“You live near [foreign city] yeah?” Teixeira asked a member of the Discord server, according to Church’s declaration.

“[Y]eah,” the user said. “[V]illage next to it.”

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-military/2023/08/10/alleged-air-force-leaker-shared-intel-with-foreign-nationals-fbi-says/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Alleged Air Force leaker shared intel with foreign nationals, FBI says
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2023, 04:53:50 pm »
Now it's not treason, it's SHARING INTEL.  That is SOOOOOOO woke. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2023, 05:06:08 pm »
 ////00000////

Um, yeah, he posted the information on Discord.  It could have been read by anybody, including foreign nationals, extra-terrestrials, and sasquatch.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2023, 07:51:13 pm »
Hey if Trump is considered a flight risk this traitor is ten fold a flight risk and should not be released period...........well at least not until after the firing squad.