Author Topic: St. Louis Man Who Was Arrested for Kidnapping, Sexually Assaulting 6-Year Old Boy on a Bike and Atte  (Read 433 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
St. Louis Man Who Was Arrested for Kidnapping, Sexually Assaulting 6-Year Old Boy on a Bike and Attempting to Rape Second Boy Is Afghan Refugee with 3 Small Children
By Jim Hoft Aug. 7, 2023 2:20 pm714 Comments

A 34-year-old man was arrested in July for kidnapping a 6year-old boy on his bike and sexually assaulting him behind a dumpster in St. Louis City. The man was later identified from security camera footage in the area. This

Osmani Haji Gul was charged in court in late July after his arrest the day earlier.

A coworker identified the man and called police.

The man was connected to another attempted child snatching earlier in the month in St. Louis.

At the time of his arrest The Gateway Pundit learned he was an Afghan refugee. We did not publish this information at that time.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/st-louis-man-who-was-arrested-kidnapping-sexually/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Doesn't his "religion" give him the right to rape little boys and girls? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Doesn't his "religion" give him the right to rape little boys and girls? :shrug:
If a goat is not available.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
No doubt his defense will be that what he did was perfectly acceptable in his culture and religion. St. Louis ain't no Dearborn but there is still a very large concentration of moslems so this turd just might get away with it. I know it's gotten old, but if this was my son that the animal did that to I would make sure he never had the opportunity to do it again.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hog+farms+in+and+around+St+Louis&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS913US913&oq=hog+farms+in+and+around+St+Louis&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOdIBDjYwOTE0OTI4NmowajE1qAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@rangerrebew

WHAT "right"?

I think it is mandatory.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

New information uncovered about accused South City child predator
By KMOV Staff
Published: Aug. 8, 2023 at 11:17 PM EDT|Updated: 18 hours ago

ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOV) - New information about a refugee accused of being a child predator in St. Louis City has been revealed by News 4.

According to city officials, Osmani Haji Gul is in protective custody in the City Justice Center, accused of assaulting a six-year-old boy and a 12-year-old in South City in July.

The St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department said the man, seen in neighborhood surveillance footage, grabbed the 6-year-old while they were riding a bike and took them to a vacant residence in the St. Louis Hills neighborhood on July 23. Then, police said, the man sexually assaulted the child.

A source confirmed to News 4 Haji Gul recently immigrated to St. Louis from Afghanistan. News 4 looked at the City’s inmate locator, which shows a “Hold SK ICE.”

Civil rights and immigration attorney Javad Khazaeli previously worked as a prosecutor for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

He said, “Hold SK ICE” means ICE believes someone is an immigrant, not a permanent resident or US citizen.

“Anybody who commits a crime in the United States will be prosecuted first,” Khazaeli said. “If a person is convicted of a violent crime, they will do their time in America. They don’t get any special treatment. They’re treated as harshly as someone who is an American. On top of that, after their time is done, they have the potential of also getting the extra punishment of being removed from America.” ...
KMOV TV
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
New information uncovered about accused South City child predator
By KMOV Staff
Published: Aug. 8, 2023 at 11:17 PM EDT|Updated: 18 hours ago

ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOV) - New information about a refugee accused of being a child predator in St. Louis City has been revealed by News 4.

According to city officials, Osmani Haji Gul is in protective custody in the City Justice Center, accused of assaulting a six-year-old boy and a 12-year-old in South City in July.

The St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department said the man, seen in neighborhood surveillance footage, grabbed the 6-year-old while they were riding a bike and took them to a vacant residence in the St. Louis Hills neighborhood on July 23. Then, police said, the man sexually assaulted the child.

A source confirmed to News 4 Haji Gul recently immigrated to St. Louis from Afghanistan. News 4 looked at the City’s inmate locator, which shows a “Hold SK ICE.”

Civil rights and immigration attorney Javad Khazaeli previously worked as a prosecutor for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

He said, “Hold SK ICE” means ICE believes someone is an immigrant, not a permanent resident or US citizen.

“Anybody who commits a crime in the United States will be prosecuted first,” Khazaeli said. “If a person is convicted of a violent crime, they will do their time in America. They don’t get any special treatment. They’re treated as harshly as someone who is an American. On top of that, after their time is done, they have the potential of also getting the extra punishment of being removed from America.” ...
KMOV TV

@mountaineer

Well,what's a raghead supposed to do when he comes here and  lives in a city where there are no goats to rape?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

As a fellow briefer has said on many occasions, “if you import the Third World, you get the Third World”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy