Author Topic: Liberals Accuse Cornel West, a Black Man, of 'Stealing Votes' From Biden  (Read 305 times)

Offline Kamaji

Liberals Accuse Cornel West, a Black Man, of 'Stealing Votes' From Biden

BY BEN BARTEE
AUGUST 07, 2023

As I have reported previously at PJ Media, the Democrat Party and their proxies in the corporate state media (which is all of it, all the time, with the possible exception of Fox News, although even that network is highly suspect) are positively beside themselves about third-party candidate Cornel West and his perceived deleterious effect on the Brandon entity’s re-election prospects in 2024:

Now, on cue, the corporate state media is framing Cornel West as an illegitimate spoiler candidate getting in the way of the Brandon entity’s re-coronation as lord of the plantation — even going so far as to accuse him of “stealing” votes, particularly black votes, that are rightfully the property of the Democrat Party.

On his show “Morning Joe,” host Joe Scarborough — a nominal Republican, mind you — prompts his guest, John Della Volpe: “How devastating is it if Cornel takes 2, 3, 4% from Joe Biden in 2024?”

Della Volpe nods and receives the question with the appropriate constipated, concerned look at the prospect. “Joe, I think that if he takes that 2–3%, it’s going to be from the constituency that we just talked about,” Della Volpe responds. The constituency he references is black Democrat voters.

“This race is going to be close,” another panelist chimes in. “Those close to the president are… concerned about a Cornel West… stealing away just enough progressive, young votes, black votes, whatever it might be, to tip the scales.”

Source:  https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/benbartee/2023/08/07/liberals-accuse-cornel-west-a-black-man-of-stealing-votes-from-biden-n1716995

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Saying that Blacks steal is racist.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Run, Cornell, run...!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What's the beef, all they have to do is manufacture some more votes for Joe to cover it. And How dare a Black man not chosen by Soros dare to be so uppity running for president!

Online corbe

They'll buy him off like hellary did bernie in 16.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.