Author Topic: Trump keeping an eye on these six allies to join him in the White House  (Read 208 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump keeping an eye on these six allies to join him in the White House
Haisten Willis

If former President Donald Trump is the Republican nominee next year, he'll be running with a new vice president.

Trump and former Vice President Mike Pence are on the outs after the former Indiana governor refused to entertain stolen election schemes. So Trump — who is far ahead of rivals, such as Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) and Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) — would be seeking a new name on his ticket. Here are a few of his options.

Kari Lake

Lake has proven she's not opposed to claiming elections were stolen, giving her a leg up on any Pence-style picks. The former TV anchor narrowly lost her 2022 Arizona gubernatorial race and has cried fraud ever since.

Lake could help Trump court suburban white women in 2024, a group he struggled with in 2020. She has already made a trip to Iowa, the first state to vote in next year's party primaries.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaign/trump-keeping-eye-these-six-allies-join-him-white-house
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Trump keeping an eye on these six allies to join him in the White House
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2023, 02:03:33 pm »
He's also told Mike Flynn that "We're going to bring you back", so he's in there somewhere.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-michael-flynn-fd20908ba09b27beef2f8e40698d6d5e

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2023, 02:10:08 pm »
 ////00000////

Planning next White House Cabinet before the first Primary vote is cast is so Hillary Clinton.  Inevitability is not a winning campaign strategy.

Trump may be my retribution, but will he cut my payroll taxes?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2023, 02:18:45 pm »
  It's all academic he won't be elected even if he promised to appoint oprah as head of his newly created Dept of Black People.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.