Author Topic: “Experts” Continuing to Blame Rise in Valley Fever Cases on #ClimateCrisis Pseudoscience  (Read 321 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection by Leslie Eastman Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Valley Fever is a fungal disease. Fortunately, a novel and effective new treatment targeting fungi has emerged.

Back in 2019, way before the covid pandemic, I reported on a potentially life-threatening fungal illness rapidly spreading throughout central California and blamed it on….climate change! I crunched the numbers and concluded:

I will just point out that between the Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006 and our former governor’s race to embrace the Paris Climate Accord, the state’s climate should be preventing such catastrophes.

Hopefully, the researchers will find a cure quickly, as climate solutions to this problem will not be nearly as effective as medical ones.

Clearly, most normal people continue the summers to be hot and the winters cold as they go about their lives. As the recent terror over “global boiling” hasn’t sparked enough fear, Valley Fever cases are back in the news.

More than 500,000 Americans could be sickened each year by Valley fever, the disease caused by breathing in the fungus Coccidioides, according to preliminary estimates developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The draft figures, which were disclosed in a CDC presentation to the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, suggest the toll inflicted on Americans by the fungus could be more than triple the size of widely cited previous estimates.

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/08/experts-continuing-to-blame-rise-in-valley-fever-cases-on-climatecrisis-pseudoscience/

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Disturbing thousands of acres of land where the fungus lies dormant, in order to install 100's of thousands of solar panels with absolutely no dust abatement has nothing to do with it.   :whistle:

I suppose one could, by extension, blame it on "climate change"...because of the insane and incessant push for more solar.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline PeteS in CA

:chairbang: California's Central Valley (in which I grew up) has had hot summers for centuries or millennia.

:chairbang: Flowing along the center of the Central Valley are the Sacramento River (in the north) and San Joaquin River (in the south), which flow into the Suisun Bay (and then to SF Bay) near Antioch.

Heat + Water = Humidity. Central Valley humidity is not to the same degree of unpleasantness as some parts of the US, but the humidity is due to geography, not Global Warming.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.