Author Topic: Biden And The Dems Are Destroying America’s Energy Sector For Piddling Benefits  (Read 134 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden And The Dems Are Destroying America’s Energy Sector For Piddling Benefits

high gas pricesGasoline prices had their biggest one-day increase in a year on July 25, rising to an eight-month high, while oil passed $80 a barrel [see retail gas-price chart below].

More than half a century of experience working in the oil industry tells me that with the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries [OPEC] doing all it can to keep prices high, the only way to prevent them from rising higher is to produce more oil and gas here at home.

President Biden has pursued the opposite strategy.

Instead of increasing production, he wants to mandate that Americans use less—by banning or restricting the use of gas stoves, gas heat, air conditioning, and even cars with combustible engines.

That is a recipe for lower living standards, higher prices, and a waning of America’s geopolitical leadership.

Every time government intervenes in unpredictable energy markets, politicians get it wrong.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/biden-and-the-dems-are-destroying-americas-energy-sector-for-piddling-benefits/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson