Author Topic: NYT Asked People to Compare Biden to an Animal, And the Results Were Brutally Honest  (Read 325 times)

Offline Kamaji

The NYT Asked People to Compare Biden to an Animal, And the Results Were Brutally Honest

Sarah Arnold
August 06, 2023

The New York Times asked readers what type of animal President Joe Biden would be, and the answers are brutally honest.

The results weren’t pretty, given the people answering the question didn’t hold back their honest thoughts on the 80-year-old president.

Dinosaur, hippopotamus, and a sloth were just a few of the answers given when describing the president who forgets where he is more than he remembers— and Democrats expressed these about Biden.

“A camel. The way he talks, I see the camel’s mouth moving,” said Donnia, an independent from Illinois.

“A meerkat,” said Milan, a New Hampshire Independent noted. “Anytime it’s nice out, his head’s up, and then as soon as something goes wrong, he’s just gone again.”

Another said Biden resembles a turtle— presumably because the reptile lives forever but moves extremely slowly without having much stamina to keep up with life.

“A hippopotamus,” said Jahnique, a Delaware Democrat. “A lot of them are very violent, and a lot of them are very dangerous. They have old ways of doing things that may not always be the best course of action, like how Biden is, and they can get dangerous if they deem it necessary.”

Another NYT reader compared Biden to a snail, while another said a goldfish.

“Just because he doesn’t seem to have an attention span to focus on anything,” the response read.

Source:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/08/06/the-nyt-asked-people-to-compare-biden-to-an-animal-and-the-results-were-brutally-honest-n2626685

Offline Kamaji

I'd laugh, except that many of these people voted for Biden in 2020 and will, notwithstanding their opinions, continue to vote for him in 2024.

Online LMAO

From the article….

“A meerkat,” said Milan, a New Hampshire Independent noted. “Anytime it’s nice out, his head’s up, and then as soon as something goes wrong, he’s just gone again.”

:rolling:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'm a goin with slug, because he's slow and leaves a trail of slime where ever he's been :whistle:

Offline LadyLiberty

He reminds me of a beagle. Not too bright and he sniffs things a lot.

Online libertybele

1.  Sloth
2.  Ass
3.  Turkey
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Dodo Bird
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Well they see him as the dark brandon which I partially agree with, just in that his darkness will mean death and pain for America. They just like that he goes after their perceived enemies.

Offline berdie

I have to say, that's a goofy question, lol.