Author Topic: Biden's biggest gaslight: Claiming his bid to jail Trump is just justice chugging along  (Read 156 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 6, 2023
Biden's biggest gaslight: Claiming his bid to jail Trump is just justice chugging along
By Monica Showalter

Polls show that much of the American public believes that the Justice Department and its state allies are targeting President Trump for political reasons.

That hasn't stopped Joe Biden and company to claim there's nothing of the sort going on, starting with Biden's claims early in his presidency that his Justice Department would operate "totally independent of me."

In June, Bloomberg News reported that he has since kept up with that line of claims, putting it this way:

President Joe Biden dismissed suggestions that a potential indictment of his predecessor and top 2024 rival Donald Trump by the Justice Department would be politically motivated, telling reporters he was “honest.”

“You’ll notice I have never once, one single time suggested the Justice Department what they should do or not do relative to bring in a charge or not bring a charge. I’m honest,” Biden said Thursday during a press conference with British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak at the White House.

Joe using the organs of state to target his political opponent? That denial has about as much credibility as his claim to being honest.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/08/bidens_biggest_gaslight_claiming_his_bid_to_jail_trump_is_just_justice_chugging_along.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34