Author Topic: All the news that wasn’t fit to print  (Read 281 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
All the news that wasn’t fit to print
« on: August 07, 2023, 02:50:27 pm »
August 7, 2023
All the news that wasn’t fit to print
By Silvio Canto, Jr.

One of the most interesting articles that I’ve read in some time comes from Holman W. Jenkins Jr. of The Wall Street Journal. He asked a key question:

How different would our world be if the American people had been able to rely on their national press for dispassionate, skeptical and honest reporting and analysis of both Mr. Trump and his enemies?

If, in holding Mr. Trump accountable for his election lies, it had also been seen holding his enemies accountable for their lies?

And that’s so correct.

What if the media had actually treated then-senator Obama like a presidential candidate rather than a political version of Harry Belafonte doing the latest calypso to fawning reporters? Seriously, did Senator Obama get a serious question in 2008? Or was he too smart to question?

What if the media had been outraged when President Obama used the IRS to eliminate his critics or use executive orders to issue diktats around the Congress?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/08/all_the_news_that_wasnt_fit_to_print.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Re: All the news that wasn’t fit to print
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2023, 02:55:04 pm »
:thumbsup:

Offline Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2023, 03:32:18 pm »
Despite protection from the legacy media, Joe Biden, and his cackling sidekick, find their job approval ratings in the toilet

And instead of the media asking themselves why the American people have such a little trust in what they’re reporting, they double down on the protection
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2023, 04:24:20 pm »
Now you understand why the globalist Billionaires bought  up  all the major US print and broadcast media.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!