Author Topic: As the drone battle in Ukraine unfolds, the US Army is scrambling to get its soldiers a new one-way  (Read 188 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
As the drone battle in Ukraine unfolds, the US Army is scrambling to get its soldiers a new one-way tank-buster
Story by insider@insider.com (Michael Peck) •

The US Army is rushing to develop its own tank-killing drone that soldiers can carry into combat.

The weapon will be a loitering munition, a type of drone being used widely in the war in Ukraine.

A drone powerful enough to destroy a tank but cheap enough for mass employment would be valuable.

As kamikaze drones wreak havoc in the Ukraine war, the US Army is rushing to develop its own tank-killing version.

The Low Altitude Stalking and Strike Ordnance program aims to develop a lightweight weapon that can be carried by soldiers in the Army's Infantry Brigade Combat Teams.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/as-the-drone-battle-in-ukraine-unfolds-the-us-army-is-scrambling-to-get-its-soldiers-a-new-one-way-tank-buster/ar-AA1eTApq?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=0771825225ff4b4fa857a4257e829ac9&ei=26
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Why isn't kamikaze considered racist? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson