Author Topic: Oklahoma suspect allegedly raped woman while out on bond for another sex offense: police  (Read 239 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Published August 5, 2023 6:57pm EDT
Oklahoma suspect allegedly raped woman while out on bond for another sex offense: police
Bradley was previously charged with indecent exposure in October
By Andrea Vacchiano | Fox News

WARNING: This article contains disturbing details

An Oklahoma man was recently arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting a woman in Tulsa – months after he reportedly exposed himself at a gas station.

Erryn Bradley, 19, was charged with rape by instrumentation on Tuesday. He was out on bond after being charged with indecent exposure over a gas station incident in October.

Bradley allegedly walked up to a gas station store employee and exposed himself while she was working alone. His bond for the indecent exposure case is set for a review hearing, according to Tulsa police.

The sexual assault incident took place in July. A woman told authorities that she was walking around south Tulsa when a man approached her and made "several advances" towards her.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oklahoma-suspect-allegedly-raped-woman-bond-sex-offense-police
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Time for this guy to "disappear"...