Author Topic: Will Hurd: Voters Don’t Want Racist, Misogynist, Homophobe, Jerks Like Trump or DeSantis  (Read 389 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will Hurd: Voters Don’t Want Racist, Misogynist, Homophobe, Jerks Like Trump or DeSantis

Pam Key 6 Aug 2023

Republican presidential candidate former Rep. Will Hurd (R-TX) said Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nations” that voters did not want racist, misogynist, homophobic candidates like former President Donald Trump or Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL), the two frontrunners in the Republican primary.

When asked why he is a Republican, Hurd said, “I believe in the timeless principles of the party because I think that leads limitless potential. When you look at and I think about the party, most people say is it the former president? Is it our elected officials? I believe the people that are willing to vote for a Republican. And here’s what I’ve learned crisscrossing this country, there are more people that are sick and tired of the direction the Democratic Party is going. What they want someone who’s not a jerk, who’s not a racist, who is not a misogynist, who is not someone who’s a homophobe. You know, this is the opportunity the Republican Party has.”

Anchor Major Garrett said, “The four words you just used to all apply to former President Trump?”

Hurd said, “At times absolutely. And at times other places and other candidates that are in this race. Guess what? Slavery, there’s no upside of slavery. We shouldn’t have to be having that conversation in 2023.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/08/06/will-hurd-voters-dont-want-racist-misogynist-homophobe-jerks-like-trump-or-desantis/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Guess what? Slavery, there’s no upside of slavery.

No one said there was.  No one.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Who is this f*ckwit?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Voters Don’t Want Idiots like Will Hurd!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Who is this f*ckwit?

@Kamaji

Someone that seems to be more than a little confused.

What I want to know is "Who are the idiots that voted for him,and WHY did they vote for him?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

Who is this f*ckwit?
Some writer of fiction, obviously.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

I heard him speak for about two minutes. That was enough for me to determine that he's a clueless jerk.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Who is this f*ckwit?
A guy who seems to be angling for the Lincoln Project vote and/or a token appointment to the Biden cabinet next cycle.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
What I want to know is "Who are the idiots that voted for him,and WHY did they vote for him?"
This district.

Basically it's a border district... and the border counties tend to be one of the more Dem-leaning areas of Texas.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024