Author Topic: WATCH: Democrats Panic Over Persons of Color™ Fleeing Electoral Plantation  (Read 244 times)

Offline Kamaji

WATCH:  Democrats Panic Over Persons of Color™ Fleeing Electoral Plantation

BY BEN BARTEE
AUGUST 04, 2023

MSNBC earlier today was discussing with its crack panel of election experts and pollsters a new poll jointly released on August 1 by the New York Times and Siena College that delivers some bad news regarding the Brandon entity’s popularity, or lack thereof, with certain key demographics.

Deep pessimism persists, even among some Democrats who back Mr. Biden. Among those who want to see Mr. Biden as the party’s nominee next year, 14 percent said the country’s problems were so bad that the nation was at risk of failing.

Despite that, Mr. Biden is leading Mr. Trump among the same groups that helped solidify his victory in 2020: women, suburban voters, college-educated white voters and Black voters. But he seems to show early signs of potential vulnerability with Hispanic voters, who have shifted toward Republicans in recent elections.

Mr. Biden’s approval rating of 39 percent is historically poor for an incumbent president seeking re-election, but it has risen from 33 percent last July. The latest poll found that 23 percent of registered voters thought the country was on the right track — a low number for Mr. Biden, but better than the 13 percent of Americans who believed the same a year ago. More Americans than a year ago now think the economy is in excellent or good shape: 20 percent, compared with 10 percent in 2022.

Consternation over the Brandon entity’s lagging performance with racial minorities — the lynchpin of Democrat electoral strategy — is nothing new; pollsters identified the trend months ago.

Biden’s most obvious replacement candidate, the Karamel-uh entity, is doing horrifically with the base. Per the NYT/Siena College poll, a mere 26% of the respondents reported they would be “enthusiastic” about Kamala taking over the ticket.

Source:  https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/benbartee/2023/08/04/watch-democrats-panic-over-persons-of-color-fleeing-electoral-plantation-n1716269

Offline LMAO

Not happening

I’m not saying that black voters are happy with the Democrat party. But they’ll kiss and make up on election day.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Not happening

I’m not saying that black voters are happy with the Democrat party. But they’ll kiss and make up on election day.

Most likely.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
We tried to kick this football thru the uprights in '22, and it was pulled away.

Will believe it when I see it in the election day stats.
The Republic is lost.