Author Topic: Biden WH Threatens Reporters With Expulsion If They Continue to Interrupt Press Briefings  (Read 345 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden WH Threatens Reporters With Expulsion If They Continue to Interrupt Press Briefings
Sarah Arnold

The White House is taking heat for purging more than 400 reporters from presidential press briefings following a new rule aimed at journalists.

According to reports, 442 reporters have lost their "hard pass" press pass credentials over the past three months, resulting in a 31 percent reduction of journalists in the press briefing room.

The White House told Politico that only one reporter had their application for a new hard pass denied. However, hundreds of reporters lost their passes due to needing to meet the latest qualifications.

Under the new guidelines, reporters can still access the White House, though their permissions must be reviewed daily. They could also be subjected to increased inspection from the Secret Service.

Reporters must also show they have "Full-time employment with an organization whose principal business is news dissemination," have a "Physical address" in the "Washington, D.C. area," and demonstrate they have "accessed the White House campus at least once during the prior six months for work, or have proof of employment within the last three months to cover the White House."

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/08/05/biden-wh-threatens-reporters-with-expulsion-if-they-continue-to-interrupt-press-briefings-n2626680
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Yet this same press continues to carry their water.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What if they held a press briefing and nobody came?
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

You vill not ask questions!! Is das unterstoot?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Do people really think they can speak openly like they have freedom of speech while this administration and democrats prevail in government?
 :dumpster:  twilight zonexxxx :dumpster:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions