Author Topic: Rogan blasts media not holding Biden accountable for his lies despite ‘so much evidence that he is c  (Read 316 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Rogan blasts media not holding Biden accountable for his lies despite ‘so much evidence that he is corrupt’
August 5, 2023 | Chris Donaldson 

Joe Rogan weighed in on the “banana republic” indictments against former President Donald J. Trump and the refusal of the mainstream media to hold President Joe Biden accountable for his corruption and history of brazen lies.

On the latest edition of his popular Spotify podcast “The Joe Rogan Experience,” the host discussed the current political system and the disparity between how the two probable opponents in next year’s presidential election are treated, blasting Biden and the press in one of his extended interviews with his guest, fellow podcaster and author Patrick Bet-David.

“Joe Biden’s been a goof his whole f**kin’ career. He’s always been a goof. He’s been caught lying so many times. He’s so full of sh*t,” Rogan said. “There’s so much evidence that he’s corrupt.”
 “Just undeniable evidence of corruption. And the stuff with him and his son, and then the guy who just testified that was business partners with Hunter,” he continued, referring to Devon Archer.

“He talked about all the different things that Joe was involved with…It’s f**kin’ undeniable,” he said. “And the fact that they…that mainstream news is ignoring this except for right-wing media, it’s f**kin’ crazy.”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/08/05/rogan-blasts-media-not-holding-biden-accountable-for-his-lies-despite-so-much-evidence-that-he-is-corrupt-1384037/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Even with the media circling the wagons, people are aware of the accusations

And that's probably causing alot of angst in the legacy media newsrooms
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy