Author Topic: Report: Obama Pulls the Strings in Joe Biden’s White House  (Read 342 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report: Obama Pulls the Strings in Joe Biden’s White House
« on: August 05, 2023, 05:49:33 pm »
Report: Obama Pulls the Strings in Joe Biden’s White House

JOEL B. POLLAK4 Aug 2023732

A new report from the Tablet online magazine alleges that former President Barack Obama is the power behind much of what happens in President Joe Biden’s White House, controlling key decisions through an army of Obama administration alumni.

The lengthy article, “The Obama Factor,” consists of a lengthy introduction by author David Samuels, followed by an interview with civil rights historian and Obama biographer David Garrow. The article covers a wide range of topics, including many areas that few journalists bothered to explore during his 2008 campaign and subsequent presidency, such as the fact that much of Obama’s first memoir, Dreams from my Father, was fiction; or that he had privately expressed having homosexual fantasies.

However, the most important portion for current political debates — made relevant by new reports that Obama had advised Biden on the dangers of a Trump candidacy in 2024 — is that Obama is the prime mover in his former vice president’s administration.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/04/report-obama-pulls-strings-in-joe-biden-white-house/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Report: Obama Pulls the Strings in Joe Biden’s White House
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2023, 07:04:34 pm »
Yes but who pulls Obamaramadingdong's strings? He is just a shinier better puppet with no record to speak of and a off limits history so there is no way I believe he wasn't controlled too.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2023, 07:23:24 pm »
Yes but who pulls Obamaramadingdong's strings? He is just a shinier better puppet with no record to speak of and a off limits history so there is no way I believe he wasn't controlled too.

It was magic.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2023, 07:33:40 pm »

Soros.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2023, 08:38:16 pm »

@GtHawk

Globalist multi-Billionaires,who dream of controlling the world.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!