Author Topic: Ukrainian troops are abandoning US tactics in their counteroffensive because they haven't worked  (Read 175 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ukrainian troops are abandoning US tactics in their counteroffensive because they haven't worked

Tom Porter
Updated Thu, August 3, 2023 at 2:04 PM EDT·2 min read

Troops are abandoning US tactics because they've proved ineffective, The New York Times reports.

Russia formed deep defensive lines over the winter, protected by miles of landmines.

Western-trained Ukrainian troops are abandoning US tactics in their counteroffensive to seize back territory from Russia, The New York Times reports.

Ukraine had hoped to punch through Russian positions and make sweeping gains comparable to their counteroffensive in the summer of 2022 when it seized back several strategically important cities.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukrainian-troops-abandoning-us-tactics-111955873.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It matters little if tactics work as long as our troops are steeped in wokeness!! :3:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson