Author Topic: SHINING LIGHT ON THE CLIMATE OF MANIPULATION  (Read 168 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
SHINING LIGHT ON THE CLIMATE OF MANIPULATION
« on: August 05, 2023, 11:28:25 am »
SHINING LIGHT ON THE CLIMATE OF MANIPULATION
Posted on July 31, 2023by winter oak

by Paul Cudenec

[Text of a talk given on Saturday July 29 2023 to the Resistenze al Nanomondo international conference in the countryside near Alessandria, Italy]

In this debased modern world we often find ourselves in the dark.

Ours is a society built entirely from artifice and illusion, and so in this labyrinth of lies, this demonic hall of mirrors, it has become extraordinarily difficult to distinguish fact from fake, reality from spin.

Indeed, we have pretty much now arrived at a stage of complete inversion.

The best indication of something or somebody’s integrity is that they are denounced as criminals by the system and the strongest warning sign of misinformation is when a certain proposition is presented as sacred truth, protected from contradiction by a special taboo status.

The question of climate change, and so-called “climate justice”, is a prime example of this.

https://winteroak.org.uk/2023/07/31/shining-light-on-the-climate-of-manipulation/?blogsub=flooded#subscribe-blog
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson