Author Topic: Trump outlines why US must improve relations with Russia  (Read 458 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Trump outlines why US must improve relations with Russia
« on: August 01, 2023, 10:13:50 pm »

Moscow has more nuclear weapons than America does, the ex-president said during a campaign rally

Getting along with a nation that has the world’s largest nuclear weapons stockpile is a good thing, former US President Donald Trump has said, as he reiterated his claims that he could defuse the Ukraine conflict in a matter of hours.

Read More: https://www.azerbaycan24.com/en/trump-outlines-why-us-must-improve-relations-with-russia/

As usual, when it comes to Russia he is a moron. When Russia is weaker then we should be friends with them.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Kamaji

Re: Trump outlines why US must improve relations with Russia
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2023, 10:15:54 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2023, 02:28:03 am »
as he reiterated his claims that he could defuse the Ukraine conflict in a matter of hours.

The Ukrainians will have something to say about Trump’s lust for handing 20% of their territory over to his BFF, Putin.  But the issue is essentially moot, because Trump will sooner reside in the Big House than the White House.  He will be crushed in 2024.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 02:29:43 am by ScottinVA »

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2023, 03:43:31 pm »

Moscow has more nuclear weapons than America does, the ex-president said during a campaign rally

Getting along with a nation that has the world’s largest nuclear weapons stockpile is a good thing, former US President Donald Trump has said, as he reiterated his claims that he could defuse the Ukraine conflict in a matter of hours.

Read More: https://www.azerbaycan24.com/en/trump-outlines-why-us-must-improve-relations-with-russia/

By that same Trumpian logic, we should be kissing China's butt as well.  They don't have the most nuclear weapons, but they certainly have enough to get the job done.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2023, 05:13:20 pm »
By that same Trumpian logic, we should be kissing China's butt as well.  They don't have the most nuclear weapons, but they certainly have enough to get the job done.
It really doesn't matter how many nukes any country has, it only takes one deranged leader launching one to start Armageddon. They have a thousand we have 900, what's it matter when we are all dead? Being nice to a bully doesn't mean he still won't beat you up if he gets the chance or thinks he can get away with it.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2023, 05:16:45 pm »
It really doesn't matter how many nukes any country has, it only takes one deranged leader launching one to start Armageddon. They have a thousand we have 900, what's it matter when we are all dead? Being nice to a bully doesn't mean he still won't beat you up if he gets the chance or thinks he can get away with it.

:thumbsup:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2023, 08:47:41 pm »
`Well, what does it matter? No one will be left behind to grieve, to feel pain. All the troubles of human existence, gone in a flash. Am I crazy for thinking nuclear holocaust would be the end of all our problems?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2023, 08:55:41 pm »
`Well, what does it matter? No one will be left behind to grieve, to feel pain. All the troubles of human existence, gone in a flash. Am I crazy for thinking nuclear holocaust would be the end of all our problems?

Taken literally, no.  But it also would mean the end of everything good that anyone has in life, and given that the vast majority of people don't appear eager to die, I'd imagine the good outweighs the bad for most of us.

Politics is how we organization ourselves to get along in groups, but it isn't the core of life itself.  If it gets to the point where our political future seems that depressing, I think that's the time to pay less attention to it and just move along with life outside of politics.  Even during the worst of humanity's history, individuals have always had moments of happiness and joy.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2023, 09:15:42 pm »
America should have improved relations with the Russian people and the Russian state.  Putin, not so much.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2023, 10:37:26 pm »
Taken literally, no.  But it also would mean the end of everything good that anyone has in life, and given that the vast majority of people don't appear eager to die, I'd imagine the good outweighs the bad for most of us.

Politics is how we organization ourselves to get along in groups, but it isn't the core of life itself.  If it gets to the point where our political future seems that depressing, I think that's the time to pay less attention to it and just move along with life outside of politics.  Even during the worst of humanity's history, individuals have always had moments of happiness and joy.
Politics is the least of our problems. I can't even find a wife or have children... the building block of life. From a purely biological standpoint, I'm just taking up resources. And if we end this gross, pillaging horde of self-righteous organisms we call humanity once and for all, it all stops.

Unless there is a God... and that God is a just God.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024