Author Topic: Sen. Tim Scott: How I’ll secure the border and end the fentanyl crisis killing our towns  (Read 167 times)

Offline Kamaji

How I’ll secure the border and end the fentanyl crisis killing our towns: Sen. Tim Scott

By Tim Scott
August 3, 2023

Under President Joe Biden, America has become a nation in retreat.

We have retreated from strength abroad, safe streets at home and even from our own sovereign borders.

Illegal border crossings have set record highs each year of the Biden presidency.

Fentanyl is also flowing across the border and into our neighborhoods at record highs. Overdose deaths are on the rise.

If you couldn’t control who came in through your back door, your house wouldn’t really be your house.

When we don’t control our southern border, it’s not our country.

More than 7 million people and counting have crossed our border illegally on Biden’s watch, including nearly 200 on the terrorist watch list — and those are just the ones we caught.

Estimates suggest an additional 1.2 million illegal immigrants have crossed the border but evaded capture and simply vanished into the interior.

That adds up to more than 8 million illegal border crossers under this administration.

That is more people than the population of 38 states, including my home state of South Carolina.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/03/tim-scotts-plan-to-secure-the-border-and-end-our-fentanyl-crisis/