Author Topic: Oklahoma man drives flagpole through victim’s head inside Sonic: ‘That’s what he gets’  (Read 264 times)

Offline Kamaji

Oklahoma man drives flagpole through victim’s head inside Sonic: ‘That’s what he gets’

By Katherine Donlevy
August 4, 2023

An Oklahoma man is lucky to be alive after a convict drove a flagpole — with an American flag attached — through his skull at a fast food restaurant Wednesday, police said.

Clinton Collins allegedly attacked the unidentified victim around 7:30 p.m. at a Sonic in the Tulsa Hills neighborhood in front of multiple witnesses, Tulsa police said.

“That’s what he gets. He deserved it,” Collins allegedly said as he stabbed the man with the makeshift weapon.

According to cops, the pole entered the victim’s head beneath his jaw and exited the other side of his cranium near his right temple.

Collins was immediately taken into custody and charged with maiming, according to cops.

“Like you’d see in a TV show or a horror movie, ran at him and stabbed him through the head,” Officer Danny Bean told 2 News.

“Went through the bottom and out through the other side.”

The American flag was still attached to the pole at the time, the department said in a statement.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/04/oklahoma-man-clinton-collins-drives-flagpole-through-victims-head-inside-sonic/

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Is this one of those Sonic boom things?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Kamaji

Is this one of those Sonic boom things?

I think it's the Sonic restaurant.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Reminds me of that photo from the Boston race riots.