Author Topic: Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis says 'we're ready' ahead of expected fourth Trump indict  (Read 402 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis says 'we're ready' ahead of expected fourth Trump indictment
by Jack Birle, Breaking News Reporter |
August 04, 2023 08:54 AM

Fulton County, Georgia, District Attorney Fani Willis said she is prepared for an indictment against former President Donald Trump.

Willis is reportedly targeting July 31-Aug. 18 as a period to press charges against Trump recommended by the grand jury. The grand jury has not delivered a decision, but when asked by Fox 5 Atlanta if her office is ready for the coming weeks, Willis said, "We're ready."

Willis did not comment in detail on the possible fourth indictment but said she has "a duty to prosecute" if Trump did violate the law in the Peach State.

"The oath requires that I follow the law, that if someone broke the law in Fulton County, Georgia, then I have a duty to prosecute," Willis said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/courts/fulton-county-da-fani-willis-were-ready-ahead-expected-indictment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

They are blocking the streets in Atlanta.  Prepare for another indictment. 

Fani Willis seems like a drama queen, already moaning about racial bias from random emails.  I don’t believe that will work in her favor.