Author Topic: Sinema Rages Against Democrats for Sending Border Funds to NYC: ‘I Am Livid’  (Read 160 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sinema Rages Against Democrats for Sending Border Funds to NYC: ‘I Am Livid’

John Binder 3 Aug 2023

Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (I-AZ) is raging on House and Senate Democrat leadership for successfully helping siphon taxpayer money, meant for America’s border communities, and sending it to New York City where more than 95,000 border crossers and illegal aliens have arrived since the spring of last year.

In June, as Breitbart News reported, House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) bragged about securing roughly $105 million for New York City to cover costs associated with illegal immigration.

During a roundtable discussion in Yuma, Arizona, this week, Sinema blasted Jeffries, Schumer, and Democrat leadership for favoring deep blue New York City while United States border towns are bombarded with tens of thousands of border crossers and illegal aliens every few weeks.

“The reason the money is going to New York is because [the House Minority leader] is from New York and the leader of the United States Senate is from New York,” Sinema said. “That is how a bunch of money went to New York.”

“… It is wrong and unfair,” she continued.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/03/kyrsten-sinema-livid-democrats-sending-border-funds-nyc/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34