Author Topic: ‘We Are Totally Awash in Pseudoscience’: Nobel Prize-Winning Physicist Expands on His Climate Dissen  (Read 143 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘We Are Totally Awash in Pseudoscience’: Nobel Prize-Winning Physicist Expands on His Climate Dissent – ‘I am, I guess, what you would call a climate denialist’
Read the Full Article

Report: Nobel Prize-winning scientist Dr. John Clauser — who recently declared climate science a ‘pseudoscience’ — has his IMF talk abruptly canceled

2022 Nobel Prize-winning scientist Dr. John Clauser declares his climate dissent: ‘There is no real climate crisis’ – Warns ‘climate science has metastasized into massive shock-journalistic pseudoscience’

By: Admin - Climate DepotAugust 3, 2023 12:40 PM

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/us/exclusive-we-are-totally-awash-in-pseudoscience-nobel-prize-winning-physicist-on-climate-agenda-5430650

Nobel Prize-winning physicist John Clauser isn’t afraid to go against the flow.

In a July 26 interview with The Epoch Times, Mr. Clauser explained that he carried out his early research on quantum mechanics against opposition from some in the field.

As a young man, he conducted the first experiment to demonstrate the reality of nonlocal quantum entanglement—the linkage between multiple particles across any physical distance. Many years later, that groundbreaking work earned him one-third of the 2022 Nobel Prize in Physics.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/08/03/we-are-totally-awash-in-pseudoscience-nobel-prize-winning-physicist-expands-on-his-climate-dissent-i-am-i-guess-what-you-would-call-a-climateqaq-denialist/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson