Author Topic: No Transphobes: Share Price Hit After Boss Said “Ignorant” People Are Not Welcome in Wickes Stores  (Read 231 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
No Transphobes: Share Price Hit After Boss Said “Ignorant” People Are Not Welcome in Wickes Stores
Story by S.Salmaan •

Customer Aren’t Always Happy
No Transphobes: Share Price Hit After Boss Said “Ignorant” People Are Not Welcome in Wickes Stores

2 of 23 Photos in Gallery Wickes previously faced criticism in 2022 for their float at Brighton Pride, which carried the slogan ‘No LGB without the T.’ Gender-critical activists argued that this slogan discriminated against gay, lesbian, and bisexual individuals.

The Backlash
Wickes previously faced criticism in 2022 for their float at Brighton Pride, which carried the slogan ‘No LGB without the T.’ Gender-critical activists argued that this slogan discriminated against gay, lesbian, and bisexual individuals.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/no-transphobes-share-price-hit-after-boss-said-ignorant-people-are-not-welcome-in-wickes-stores/ss-AA1eFNvr?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=3d9ce4b3614849c48c30d87416a5bad1&ei=71#image=2
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson