Author Topic: The DOJ is Hunter Biden’s Defense Team  (Read 177 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The DOJ is Hunter Biden’s Defense Team
« on: August 03, 2023, 05:15:15 pm »
The DOJ is Hunter Biden’s Defense Team
When no one can tell Hunter’s lawyers and prosecutors apart.
August 2, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 14 Comments

[Editor’s note: Make sure to read Daniel Greenfield’s masterpiece contributions in Jamie Glazov’s new book: Barack Obama’s True Legacy: How He Transformed America.]

How do you tell Hunter Biden’s lawyers apart from his prosecutors?

That was the confusing question that Judge Maryellen Noreika had to grapple with while unpacking a plea deal in which prosecutors buried an agreement that gave Hunter immunity from prosecution that had been written to avoid judicial scrutiny. Why would prosecutors write a plea deal for Hunter that one of them admitted to Judge Noreika had no precedent?

The rejected plea deal was unprecedented because prosecutors and defense attorneys were unprecedentedly working for the same team. But that’s what happens when the Justice Department pretends to be investigating the president’s son with his dad’s reelection on the line.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/the-doj-is-hunter-bidens-defense-team/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson