General Category > Crime And Punishment

This Ohio cop stopped a couple with a dog for busted tail lights but they sped off like Bonnie & Cly

(1/1)

rangerrebew:
This Ohio cop stopped a couple with a dog for busted tail lights but they sped off like Bonnie & Clyde, whipped out a gun, hijacked a semi, and died in a hostage shootout 40 miles away 😨

Jesse James
·
·
Aug 3, 2023 · NottheBee.com
Buckle up, folks, because this incident out of Ohio is one for the history books.

The London, Ohio police department said in a news report that the craziness started innocently enough:

At approximately 1:00 a.m. on Aug 2, 2023, a London Police officer initiated a traffic stop on a vehicle with no rear lights or visible registration.

Pretty standard stuff, right? Moreover, bodycam footage from the traffic stop shows the occupants of the vehicle looking perfectly normal, with the passenger claiming she had accidentally stabbed herself with a pair of scissors and they were on their way home from the emergency room. They even had a dog.

Nothing really weird at all going on here. Yet "as the officer was conducting the stop the suspects fled in the vehicle" for reasons unknown.

The perps fled to a truck stop and got out of their vehicle.

As the officer gave chase and took out a taser, the male suspect pointed a gun at him. The two were subsequently "able to flee to a nearby semi-tractor with no trailer," after which they "fled in the semi-truck with an occupant of the truck."

https://notthebee.com/article/this-is-absolutely-one-of-the-craziest-police-chases-i-have-ever-heard-of-in-my-life/

Fishrrman:
Bonnie and Clyde ending in a tractor-trailer.

I hope the dog got out of it ok...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version