Author Topic: Dem NYC Councilman: Mayorkas Is ‘Lying’ and the Border Is Open  (Read 220 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dem NYC Councilman: Mayorkas Is ‘Lying’ and the Border Is Open

IAN HANCHETT3 Aug 2023338

On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Ingraham Angle,” New York City Councilman Robert Holden (D) said that Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is “lying” when he says the border isn’t open and stated that “Joe Biden is asleep at the wheel. The whole administration is” on dealing with the migrant issues in New York City.

Holden said, “We haven’t heard a plan. It’s absurd, just let in 100,000 migrants, foreign nationals, unvetted foreign nationals to New York City and say, here, take them. We’ll have to spend $8 million a day in New York City. And again, we haven’t heard a plan from this administration. Joe Biden is asleep at the wheel. The whole administration is.”

Host Laura Ingraham then asked, “Well, the word from Secretary Mayorkas — and he just testified on Capitol Hill, as you know — he said they’re managing the border with the resources that they have and that the border, sir, is not open and that those who are saying the border is open are not telling the truth. What is your response to him?”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/08/03/dem-nyc-councilman-mayorkas-is-lying-and-the-border-is-open/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Hoodat

Re: Dem NYC Councilman: Mayorkas Is ‘Lying’ and the Border Is Open
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2023, 04:19:05 pm »
New York City Councilman Robert Holden (D) said that Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is “lying” when he says the border isn’t open and stated that “Joe Biden is asleep at the wheel. The whole administration is” on dealing with the migrant issues in New York City.

This is what you voted for, asshat.  You should be happy that you got what you asked for.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-