Author Topic: Barr: Trump Can’t Win Nationally — ‘He Is a Three-Time Loser’  (Read 279 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barr: Trump Can’t Win Nationally — ‘He Is a Three-Time Loser’

Pam Key 2 Aug 2023

Former Attorney General Bill Barr said Wednesday on CNN’s “The Source” that former President Donald Trump could not win the 2024 presidential race.

Anchor Kaitlan Collins asked, “Trump is surging in the polls. We don’t know yet the effect that this indictment or potential trials could have on it but right now he is miles ahead of his other challengers. You served in the Bush administration. You served for Trump. You’re a life-long Republican. What does it say about the Republican Party that he is doing so well right now in the polls?”

Barr said, “Actually, I think a lot of those polls are misleading. I think before the indictment by Bragg, he was hemorrhaging support. His numbers were dropping very quickly, and DeSantis was going up very quickly. Then the Bragg indictment hit, which was a political hit job, and that seems to have changed the dynamics for a while. But I think that same underlying dynamic is there. I saw a poll today saying that 46% of people who say they are for Trump now are willing to change.”

Collins said, “You’re speaking out a lot. Not a lot, but you make your decision to come and do interviews like you’re doing this one here tonight. Is that so trying to make sure Trump is not the nominee?”

Barr said, “Yes because I think the Republican Party is a great opportunity. When you look at our states like Florida, Georgia, Virginia, we have conservative governors who are winning substantial victories, broadening the party, bringing people in. I think that can be done on the national level by any of our candidates, but Trump. Trump has already shown that he cannot forge that kind of decisive victory at the national level. He is a three-time loser, and I think he will clearly lose again on the national level.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/08/02/barr-trump-cant-win-nationally-he-is-a-three-time-loser/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Barr: Trump Can’t Win Nationally — ‘He Is a Three-Time Loser’
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2023, 01:17:31 pm »
Barr warns Republicans about getting caught in Trump’s ‘carnage’
by Julia Shapero - 08/02/23 11:01 PM ET

Former Attorney General Bill Barr warned Republicans to “be careful” of getting caught in former President Trump’s “carnage,” after the property manager of his Mar-a-Lago resort was added to the classified documents case last week.

Mar-a-Lago property manager Carlos de Oliveira was charged in Thursday’s superseding indictment, alongside Trump aide and co-defendant Walt Nauta, for allegedly helping the former president attempt to delete surveillance footage at the resort.

“Loyalty is a one-way street for [Trump],” Barr told CNN Wednesday night. “And in many ways, these two people down in Mar-a-Lago represent many Republicans who feel that they have to man the ramparts and defend this guy no matter what he does and go along with him.”

“I think they have to be careful or they’re going end up as part of the carnage in his wake,” he continued.

The Justice Department (DOJ) brought additional charges against Trump in the new indictment Thursday over his efforts to delete the Mar-a-Lago surveillance footage, as well as his retention of a classified military document that he boasted of having during a July 2021 meeting.

“He leaves in his wake ruined lives like this — the people who went up to Capitol Hill, these individuals, many of the people who served him in government that got sucked into things,” Barr added.

more
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4134773-barr-warns-republicans-about-getting-caught-in-trumps-carnage/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2023, 05:16:26 pm »
A three time loser?  Is Barr accusing Trump of stealing the 2106 Election now?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2023, 07:33:52 pm »
A three time loser?  Is Barr accusing Trump of stealing the 2106 Election now?

Barr may be including Trump’s negative influence on the 2018 and 2022 midterms as well…. Not sure, though.