Author Topic: Breaking: Trump Still an Idiot  (Read 627 times)

Offline Kamaji

Breaking: Trump Still an Idiot
« on: August 03, 2023, 12:17:40 pm »
Breaking:  Trump Still an Idiot

Ann Coulter
Aug 02, 2023

With the latest indictment of Donald Trump, special counsel Jack Smith has delivered a comprehensive and well-documented case establishing beyond cavil that Trump is a clown.

Well, that's something we've never heard before! Oh no, sorry, I mean we've heard it every day for the past 2 1/2 years: It seems that -- stop me if you know this one -- after losing the election, Trump lied to his supporters about election fraud, which led to the Jan. 6 riot by a right-wing mob.

The most shocking fact was that the mob was right-wing. Every other violent mob in the nation's history has been left-wing. But their violence immediately goes into the Memory Hole. By contrast, Democrats and the media will not stop talking about Jan. 6.

The indictment does not charge Trump with "incitement," and it's not a crime to tell gigantic lies that lead people to commit acts of blinding stupidity. If it were, the entire media and Democratic Party would be in prison for life.

How about the lie the liberal industrial complex told nonstop in 2020 -- and, in fact, throughout their entire lives -- that black people are the victims of relentless racism in this country? How about their telling black Americans that they are justified in resisting the police, fighting with them and fleeing from them?

Those lies led to such an explosion of violence after the Day of Our Floyd, May 25, 2020, that by the end of the year, the annual murder rate had shot up by 30%.

As direct result of the media's lies about racist AmeriKKKa, thousands upon thousands of people were killed who would otherwise be alive. The BLM/antifa riots caused billions of dollars in property damage -- and that's only counting insurance claims submitted in 2020. Not only that, but the orgy of homicide, violence, arson and robbery inspired by the media's lies continues to this day.

You cannot win a pointless argument. You cannot force understanding. All you can do is stop. Walk away, put on your earbuds, pick up a book, but stop arguing. Specifically, Republicans, talk about the crisis at the border, Biden officials who defy the law, the explosion of crime in Democrat-controlled cities, critical race theory, the trans madness. Talk about anything but Trump -- and especially Jan. 6.

He's right about one thing: This isn't about Trump. It's about destroying the Republican Party.

We can't win this fight, Republicans. All you can do is walk away. Move on from Trump and let the media amuse themselves perseverating about Trump. Just stop.

Source:  https://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2023/08/02/breaking-trump-still-an-idiot-n2626556

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Breaking: Trump Still an Idiot Ann Coulter
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2023, 03:27:42 pm »
Breaking: Trump Still an Idiot
Ann Coulter
5–7 minutes

With the latest indictment of Donald Trump, special counsel Jack Smith has delivered a comprehensive and well-documented case establishing beyond cavil that Trump is a clown.

Well, that's something we've never heard before! Oh no, sorry, I mean we've heard it every day for the past 2 1/2 years: It seems that -- stop me if you know this one -- after losing the election, Trump lied to his supporters about election fraud, which led to the Jan. 6 riot by a right-wing mob.

The most shocking fact was that the mob was right-wing. Every other violent mob in the nation's history has been left-wing. But their violence immediately goes into the Memory Hole. By contrast, Democrats and the media will not stop talking about Jan. 6.

The indictment does not charge Trump with "incitement," and it's not a crime to tell gigantic lies that lead people to commit acts of blinding stupidity. If it were, the entire media and Democratic Party would be in prison for life.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2023/08/02/breaking-trump-still-an-idiot-n2626556
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Breaking: Trump Still an Idiot
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2023, 06:39:43 pm »
 *****rollingeyes***** Never-Trumper sez wut? *****rollingeyes*****
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2023, 06:46:37 pm »
   He'll be a $4 or 5 million richer in donations idiot after his Courtroom appearance this afternoon, regardless of how it goes.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2023, 06:52:47 pm »
*****rollingeyes***** Never-Trumper sez wut? *****rollingeyes*****

She was very Pro Trump about the time I got throw off at TOS and continued being so for probable over a year or more... She cycles like her populist she supported.

Conservative .... Conservative.... ok, time to support the RINO.... Supports the Rino for a while.... turns back to Conservative.... Rinse Repeat.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online DB

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2023, 07:42:29 pm »
Never thought I'd hear Ann Coulter urge us to walk away from a fight, especially one where the Constitution is on the line.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2023, 08:40:06 pm »
I guess you forgot this: https://www.amazon.com/Trump-We-Trust-Pluribus-Awesome/dp/0735214468

More likely she has forgotten what she wrote in 2016. I find mercurial faux-cons like her or Jennifer Rubin or Kathleen Parker tiresome.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DB

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2023, 08:59:01 pm »
More likely she has forgotten what she wrote in 2016. I find mercurial faux-cons like her or Jennifer Rubin or Kathleen Parker tiresome.

I've forgotten, wasn't there also a Star Parker that was all over the map or am I confusing her with Kathleen?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2023, 03:44:31 am »
I've forgotten, wasn't there also a Star Parker that was all over the map or am I confusing her with Kathleen?

@DB

There was a Star Jones on "The Spew" for a while that claims to have been  a lawyer,and left the show at some point to continue lawyering. Or maybe just to pick her nose and eat the boggers in private.

Ironically enough,she was actually brilliant compared to her co-hosts.

Have no idea if that is who you were referring to,or even if she is still alive. Don't really care,either.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 03:45:33 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!