Author Topic: Kari Lake Urges 2024 Candidates to Suspend Campaigns In Support of Trump  (Read 536 times)

Offline Kamaji

Kari Lake Urges 2024 Candidates to Suspend Campaigns In Support of Trump

Sarah Arnold
August 02, 2023

2024 Republican candidate Kari Lake calls on fellow GOP'ers to stand in solidarity in support of former President Trump as he faces additional indictment charges brought on by the corrupt Left.

During an interview, Lake suggested the attack on Trump is like attacking the entire Republican Party, and those in the race should speak out against the double standard of the justice system that has launched a political war on not only the 45th president but also conservatives.

"Frankly, they should suspend their campaigns and step behind and support President Trump and the American people so we can save this great country," Lake said.

The Arizona firebrand's comments come after news broke Tuesday night that Trump will face another indictment from woke Special Counsel Jack Smith on charges related to the January 6th Capitol riot.

Lake argued the man— who has millions of supporters show up to his rallies despite countless charges against him— is innocent.

"His poll numbers will continue to go up," Lake began. "I really believe that those other people running in the Republican race should stand up, speak out in support of President Trump, talk about how this is an injustice, unlike we've ever seen with our Department of Justice going after an innocent man."

The Republican has also fired off a series of Tweets condemning the Left's attempts to take Trump down and remove him from the election. However, according to Lake, they have backfired.

Source:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/08/02/kari-lake-urges-2024-candidates-to-suspend-campaigns-support-trump-n2626542

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

Somebody is itching for that VP spot something terrible.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Yet another argument that we have to support Trump for President simply because he's being prosecuted unfairly.

You can be prosecuted unfairly and still be a lousy candidate otherwise.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So a life long democrat who switched parties to run for office is telling lifelong republicans who are running for the presidency to step aside for another lifelong democrat who switched parties to run for the presidency....again? First, if Trump is so strong outside of his base what is he and his base afraid of? Second, why should republicans or any Americans be denied debates where those desiring the highest office in the land can be seen and heard presenting their records and ideas and defending them in a public forum allowing the public to make a more informed and less emotional decision?

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Remind me again what office Lake has actually ever won?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Polly Ticks

In other breaking news, PepsiCo is urging the Coca-Cola Company to step aside from the carbonated beverage business in order to bring Americans back together.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
In other breaking news, PepsiCo is urging the Coca-Cola Company to step aside from the carbonated beverage business in order to bring Americans back together.

:silly: :silly: :silly:

You're on a roll.

Offline libertybele

:rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Offline libertybele

That was my first thought as well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ScottinVA

Re: Kari Lake Urges 2024 Candidates to Suspend Campaigns In Support of Trump
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2023, 11:34:57 pm »
Wow, Kari… prostitute yerself much?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2023, 11:39:53 pm »
Remind me again what office Lake has actually ever won?

Exactly. Don't be a poseur Kari, you're better than that.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2023, 12:38:14 am »

I think she has a yeast infection.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.