Author Topic: Whatever the Weather It’s climate change!  (Read 143 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Whatever the Weather It’s climate change!
« on: August 03, 2023, 11:13:06 am »
Whatever the Weather
It’s climate change!

POSTED ON 01 AUG 23
BY MARK HODGSONIN ALARMISM, BBC, CLIMATE CHANGE, GUARDIAN, HISTORY, JOURNALISM, LITERATURE, MEDIA, SCIENCE, STATS, UK MET OFFICE, UNCATEGORIZED

In Could Do Better I made reference to the series of reports on the state of the UK climate, eight to that point in time, but now nine, following the recent publication of the report for 2022. A study of the reports reveals, over a period of nine years, UK weather varying from year to year. However, it doesn’t seem to matter what the weather was in any given year, it is always consistent with “climate change”, that short-hand for the climate going to hell in a hand-cart, and it all being our fault.

The report for 2014 offers us an Executive Summary, the main points of which are as follows:

The warmest year on record, in the UK, England, Wales and Scotland since 1910, and for Central England since 1659, as documented by the Central England Temperature series (CET). Pretty dramatic stuff.

Not surprisingly, the fewest air and ground frosts on record in the UK, in a series going back to 1961.

The second highest growing degree days in the UK in a series going back to 1960.

https://cliscep.com/2023/08/01/whatever-the-weather/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson