Author Topic: Democrats launch a new effort to shore up white voters — by leaning into race  (Read 442 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Democrats launch a new effort to shore up white voters — by leaning into race
Story by By Kay Steiger • Tuesday

A new Democratic-aligned initiative — dubbed the White Strip Project — has a novel idea for winning white working class voters back to the Democratic Party: lean more into talk of equity and race.

Organizers say traditional methods in wooing white voters are ineffective, often relying on knee-jerk recommendations from an elite group of Democrats that pushes a race-neutral economic message. White Stripe organizers say this approach is misguided. They are calling for a more targeted and data-driven approach that they argue will be a better return on investment.

The project has plans to build a robust infrastructure to attract white voters who are open to Democratic messaging but who are less likely to vote. Once identified, organizers are betting with targeted messaging and pinpoint engagement that enough of these voters will show up for the party at the ballot box.

“White voters have disproportionate political power,” Erin Heaney, Executive Director of Showing Up for Racial Justice (SURJ) told organizers during the Monday afternoon launch of the project. “We need a strategy for engaging and organizing them alongside communities of color.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-launch-a-new-effort-to-shore-up-white-voters-by-leaning-into-race/ar-AA1eECeA?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=3d9ce4b3614849c48c30d87416a5bad1&ei=54
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What's gone wrong with their current plan of demonizing Whites as evil, racist, White Supremacist murders while flooding the nation with ignorant unskilled illegals, murderers, drugs, drug dealers, rapists, child traffickers and terrorists while rewarding them with taxpayer funded goodies that many Americans don't get? Oh and allowing criminal Blacks not just a get out of free card but a get out of any consequences period!

Why would they have a problem getting Whites to vote for them with awesome policies like that? Maybe because they are tired of being the starved milk cow?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Are whites stupid enough to fall for this ruse?

You betcha !!

(when it comes to self preservation, the whites have shown themselves to be the stupidest of all...)

Offline andy58-in-nh

Yo, Honky: better vote for the Donkey!
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats stubbornly refusing to at last_accept that whites are not easily made fools of every election day, neither are blacks, thus election fraud becomes a desperate substitute to fall back on!  Foreigners well know they are favored over and above born in America Americans, so do the Americas that are refused representation by their one party government, democrats..
Far more than a day late AND A DOLLAR SHORT, EH?
 :smokin: :dumpster: :reaper: :media: :reaper: :dumpster:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maybe they can hire Donny Osmond and his sister,Marie? They don't seem to be very busy these days.

Does it get any more "white bread" than that?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!